• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Personal Garbage #1: Town Thoughts

Goshi

Engineer TF2 Main
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5667-0107-8600
Tasty Cake
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
It's about time, I've been on this site for long enough and should have done this sooner, lol.

I haven't really been touching my New Leaf game for the past few months because I've sorta lost interest in it and don't exactly have the ability everyone(or most people) seems to have with town building. Mine tends to end up looking like garbage or looking really off. I also can't decide what I want it to look like or the perfect map for it or any of that.

I'll figure it all out eventually, but on to something else a little different regarding dream addresses and dream towns.

I'm a little disappointed with how dream address changes were handled, because now older towns I enjoyed visiting with creators long inactive are permanently at a loss for me unless I force back the update process(which although I've done this before, it's really tedious.) I wish that there was some way older pre-update towns could still be visited but oh well, I'll just stick with what I have.

Hi, hope you don't mind me dropping in.

I know what you mean about some people being able to create the most amazing, beautifully laid-out towns. For some reason, I could put down the exact same patterns, tree placement, etc., but mine never turn out quite right. I've finally decided to forget about competing with others and just do what I think looks good. Worst case, I have to cut down some trees or dig up some bushes.

I hope you'll post some pictures, and I look forward to reading more as your town grows. :)

Imbri;bt14051 said:
Hi, hope you don't mind me dropping in.

I know what you mean about some people being able to create the most amazing, beautifully laid-out towns. For some reason, I could put down the exact same patterns, tree placement, etc., but mine never turn out quite right. I've finally decided to forget about competing with others and just do what I think looks good. Worst case, I have to cut down some trees or dig up some bushes.

I hope you'll post some pictures, and I look forward to reading more as your town grows. :)
Whoops, didn't see this reply.

I'm glad someone can relate, lol. And thank you very much. :)

Back