• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Personal Visit from Lyle (SOLVED)

CharityDiary

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
How do I get Lyle to visit me at my house in order to start scoring me on my exterior?

I've had over 150,000 HRA points for over a week now...

Last edited:
He should pay you a visit any day now, I just read my guide and it said once you break the 150,000 barrier Lyle will pay you a visit and ask you to participate in theme challenges.

He should pay you a visit any day now, I just read my guide and it said once you break the 150,000 barrier Lyle will pay you a visit and ask you to participate in theme challenges.

Just confirmed that this is not true.

Lyle comes the day after you fully pay off your house. Since you are debt-free, he grants you a VIP Happy Room Academy membership, which gives you access to theme challenges.

Just confirmed that this is not true.

Lyle comes the day after you fully pay off your house. Since you are debt-free, he grants you a VIP Happy Room Academy membership, which gives you access to theme challenges.

Oh ok, thanks for the correction now I know for future reference :)

Yep =)

I don't know where everyone keeps getting their false information from, but I've seen all kinds of it on here. Are people getting this stuff from the official guide, or what?

That info is from the "guide", yes (I remember reading it and charmed girl reminded me where it was!!). At times the very vague and not very helpful guide!!

Back