Shop Peter's IGB/TBT Exchange - <<20 million IGB for 100TBT>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor Name: Landi
Town Name: Zef
FC:4871-7075-6382
TBT amount I will pay: 100
Have you read the rules? Yes! c:

If its not too much trouble could I just get 10m for 100tbt? 20 seems like too much for me x3

Last edited:

Mayor Name: Landi
Town Name: Zef
FC:4871-7075-6382
TBT amount I will pay: 100
Have you read the rules? Yes! c:

If its not too much trouble could I just get 10m for 100tbt? 20 seems like too much for me x3

thanks for ordering!
i could give you 10million sure, but that would be 50tbt; the price can be altered for different amounts c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like 5 tbt. Are you around?

yes! i could give you 1 million IGB for 5TBT

thanks for ordering!
i could give you 10million sure, but that would be 50tbt; the price can be altered for different amounts c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes! i could give you 1 million IGB for 5TBT

Oops. I meant I'd like 5 mil for 25 tbt. Let me know when you can come.

Oh my god, are you still doing this? I have no use for my TBT bells, I'd love you trade you all of them.

Last edited:
Oh my god, are you still doing this? I have no use for my TBT bells, I'd love you trade you all of them.

yes still doing it!
and sure that'd be great, I could definitely do 350tbt for 70 million IGB? c:

?? I got some error message from my ds! thats never happened before! It might have been because I kind of banged into it. luckily all the money is still here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Geez I'm really sorry about that. Could you come back? I really doubt it would happen again!

?? I got some error message from my ds! thats never happened before! It might have been because I kind of banged into it. luckily all the money is still here

yeah we disconnected ;o; that's why i always ask to save!! money will still definitely be there, and I know exactly how much I owe you (i keep track on my laptop) but i've just PM'd you about something! ty c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back