• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PF Comics

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Alright, I'm done playing around with PhotoShop 8, now it's time for some real funny comics. Welcome to my new series.

b996104d6e.png

I laughed, I cried, and the cat died! I hope you make the next one LONGER,

POKEFAB said:
Alright, I'm done playing around with PhotoShop 8, now it's time for some real funny comics. Welcome to my new series.

c1b2272b5c.png
did you use the magic wand tool for cutting the sprites? If not, do so, with a tolerence of 0. Also don' make the drop shadow go directly below them, it makes them look like they're hovering. Otherwise good, very good. I can see you becoming one of the big guys in comics.

Thanks for the tips, they'll help.

:)

And about the drop shadow, I want them that way. I don't mean to make them look like they have a shadow, I just want them to stand out.

XD Superman 64 was voted in NP one of the worst games ever.

btw you should add some characters...

Back