0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Spooky Popcorn
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Purple Candy
Quirky Doll
Orange Candy
Let's talk about nonograms, also known as picross, griddlers, pic-a-pix, etcetera! See the Wikipedia article for more information on them!

Ever since I solved a big puzzle for TBT Fair 2024, I became addicted. 😅 I recently installed Picross S+ on my Switch and have been enjoying it so far! I think I'm gonna look for activity books with those types of puzzles so I can work on them more. Who knew exercising your brain would be this fun?

I've loved nonogram puzzles for a long time!! I got into it from playing Mario no Super Picross on SNES Online (who would've guessed it had something to do with Super Mario hehehe). I played that game for 30+ hours on SNES Online and then actually bought it complete in box so I could play it on my SNES at home!
(I even made a youtube video of me playing it, though it's from a year ago and I swear quite a bit gsjfhsjddg)

I also play Mario's Picross on Gameboy, the Zelda Twilight Princess picross game on 3DS, and there's even a website called www.nonograms.org where there are an endless number of community made puzzles that you can do! reading this makes me want to get out my SNES and play Mario no Super Picross again though hehehee 😌🍄

I love them a lot. There's a lot of free apps for them! One of the ones I played a while back didn't have many ads and told a story as you completed a certain number of puzzles.

Like you, I got into them from the event 😂 never played them before in my life but I downloaded the app to my phone and have been playing quite a bit!

I installed a nonogram app on my phone too, I've been playing a lot now that I understand how they work, it's so satisfying to complete lol

While I have since learned making nonograms is not my strong suit, I do love playing them hahaha
I recently bought a game for my steam deck called "Logiart Grimoire" which has been pretty fun so far. I really love it because once you solve a few puzzles you "combine" them to create new puzzles and I just think that's really unique and makes me want to solve as many as possible.

I never knew about it until this event, so I did do some research, and watched a really helpful person on youtube make a few videos explaining it.

nonogram puzzles are my bedtime game!! pokemon picross is what got me into it years ago, then i got a nonogram mobile app and the sanrio picross game on 3DS c: it tickles my brain in the right way and sometimes it tires me out lots that i end up falling asleep, thats why it's my bedtime game 😆

I really enjoy these too! But i am always hesitant to guess. I like that you can use logic to try and figure out the puzzle, and it's so satisfying to watch the image appear before you eyes as you build it!
I first learned about it while my friends in college were doing fun puzzle oriented photo scavenger hunts and one of my friends incorporated this sort of puzzle into the scavenger hunt they designed!

Man, it's been a while since I played Picross S+ on my Switch. It was fun, I should get back to it sometime. Too bad I'm busy... T^T

Back