• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Picture-heavy post

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I've still got a lot of work to do on my house, but I thought I'd post pictures, just as a work-in-progress kind of thing. I'm not including the right side room, since I still don't know what to do with that, and it is a hot mess right now.

View attachment 204731

We'll start with the living room, which is the main room as you come in. I'm going for a Victorian feel, which is why I have the rococo furniture, but that's so overused, I'd love to put something else in. If anyone has an idea, let me know. I do like the ornate wall and rug, so it would have to coordinate with that.

View attachment 236987

Next up is the basement, which is decorated as a master bath. I need something for the middle of the room, but I'm on the lookout from Redd for another copy of the Botticelli painting and thought that the David and Venus statues would work. I'd be happy with opulent and a touch over-the-top. :)

View attachment 236988

The bedroom is upstairs, and I'm really liking how it's coming together. I'm using the regal rug and stately wall with regal furniture remade in the blue option. I want a sofa to go in front of the table, and maybe a plant or something to hang on the wall. It's pretty close to done, though.

View attachment 236989

This is the left room. I'm doing it as a library. I managed to pick up a large bookshelf, so I'll put a column on either side of the fireplace and line the right wall with bookshelves. If I position it correctly, I can make a skinny entrance. I'll post a picture, once I get the extras from the NBs. Moving the table forward and a couch facing the fire might be nice, but I don't know which would fit. Classic remade in chocolate? Something that looked like a brown/burgundy leather would be perfect.

View attachment 236990

Finally, I just thought my character looked cute. She's wearing the sunset tank, dry-denim skirt, bobby socks, black loafers, and moon hairpin. I love putting different outfits together, although some of the best ones are meant for cooler weather. I'll have a field day once fall arrives! :)

Attachments

• bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
  • bedroom.jpg
    bedroom.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 10
  • library.jpg
    library.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 11
  • mayor.jpg
    mayor.jpg