• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Picture of Celeste. Paying 1 Million Bells.

10 tbt? I don't really know... I know you only have 14, so if you paid me you couldn't get the other ones.... I don't know! D: Uh

We'll see! Depending on what the other person wants, I might want to do it. And anyone else who sells pictures can just get IGB.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much were you thinking? And I saw it on one of your posts, but, do you still have punchy's pic?

Yeah I still have Punchy's Picture. What're you interested in? I still have a few hybrids, millions of IGB and stuff like that.

Yeah I still have Punchy's Picture. What're you interested in? I still have a few hybrids, millions of IGB and stuff like that.

Yes I am, and what are IGB (I'm still learning I'm new lol)

Okee~ I gots the Tom Nook picture and I'm ready ^^
What are ya thinkin'?
Also, you'll need to add the FC 3239-6919-2365
I'll be playing on my other ds tonight sooo yeah

Last edited:
Back