• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pikachu 3ds XL coming to North America in March

Am I honestly the first person to be asking why on earth this is in the Animal Crossing: New leaf forum? This has nothing to do with animal crossing; therefore this should be moved.

I was going to be that person and say it doesn't belong, but then I read the opening post and saw that the original topic was using the release as speculation over whether or not this is a sign they could be bringing over the Animal Crossing 3DS XL as well. THAT'S what this topic is supposed to be about.

Technically, it WAS on topic for this section but some people are just viewing the topic as if it were solely about the Pikachu XL and XLs in general.

I didn't even notice which forum it was in. lol

It was probably just a simple mistake, though. One of the mods can move it if need be.

Am I honestly the first person to be asking why on earth this is in the Animal Crossing: New leaf forum? This has nothing to do with animal crossing; therefore this should be moved.

It's prompting the question of whether or not the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL will release if they're releasing other limited edition 3DS XLs.

Though at this point I don't really care if we get the limited edition Animal crossing one. Not to my taste. If they decided to run another design maybe...but I doubt that.

Yeah, I think the design for the Limited Edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL is a little bland. For some reason Japan thinks it's because the color of the DS is of the lighter variety, but it's more to do with how boring it is. I love light shades of color if done right, and with a design like that it's just not done right. The only thing that makes me want it at all is because it's "official AC:NL ware".

I actually feel it would've looked tons better on a pure black 3DS XL. The white kinda makes all the colors not stand out and with the black one, it would have all just popped in your face. And I wish they would've added some fruits to it xD

I don't think there's anything that could have saved that polka dot nightmare! xD

Even just having a line of a House, a tree, and maybe an Animal crossing Leaf and fossil in the middle of the face of the system would have looked better than slapping polka dots on it.

I would get one, but I already have a blue XL, and I hate the white interior.

The Animal Crossing 3DS could have been so much nicer. That said, I still stared at it with longing, and pondered how hard it would be to figure out enough Japanese to play the game. But now we have a North American release date, and I'm not so frantic about possibly never ever getting the game.

The Pikachu 3DS release is perfectly timed. My daughter is the biggest Pikachu fan (first got a GB colour and Pokemon Red for her 10th birthday) and now this is out in time for her birthday in April. I went to the local Gamestop this morning, and purchased the only one they have for presale. Apparently there was some little kid who called in about it yesterday, but was not going to pony up the money for it. The clerk told me this story, and I just looked her straight in the eye and handed over my debit card. Not my fault that Jennifer's mom is faster than the other kid's mom.

Back