• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pikmin story

evilpancakes

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Ok, please do not make fun of me, I am not good at making stories, as I usally get a 3 or 2 out of 4( its something with our rubric at school). Also I am making this up as I type. Also this is taking place between pikmin 1 and 2.

As Olimar was going home he noticed that there were pikmin of many colors coming up, and as he turned around, a red pikmin onion burst its way out of the earth's atmosphere and began following Olimar. After following Olimar for how long they finnally reached Hocotate and Olimar lands and goes home. Then shortly after that, the Red onion lands and 5 pikmin came out to do some recconisince(sp), then all of a sudden, this weird guy comes out of a building(a.k.a. Louie) and say them and got shocked. Then he thought to himself, " Oh my god, mutated pikpik carrots and they are red which means they are spicy." Then he started chasing the pikmin and caught them and fried them. As the other pikmin saw that happened, they went as fast they can to get out of there. Then Louie put the fried pikmin on a table and they had nice golden skin on them. After that, he left for the bathroom and his dad came in and saw them and put a for sale sign outside for golden pikpik carrots. Someone came around and order them in 5 minutes flat, so Louie's dad told Louie to deliver the Godlen pikmin (thinking they are pikpik carrots) to someguy, but Louie remeber that they were his fried pikmin. So once on the delivery he ate them and came back and lied to his dad.

There you go, hope you enjoy.

Back