• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

i miss you already ahh ;; hope everything goes well now though! <3

and yes cant wait to pick up those shirts tomorrow ah yee

honestly can this girl STOP coming to my house????? im so sick of my brother inviting her over. she has been over every weekend for the past month, plus election day, plus came over to my grandparents for dinner, and now shes over again. i am so done please go somewhere else and never come in my eyesight again

How come Nintendo take down fan games as soon as they lay eyes on them (because they have to protect their IPs), but SEGA can get away with encouraging fan content? Surely SEGA is in the same legal position as Nintendo.

My brother is drunk as **** and it's pretty ****ing funny tbh

028a43a5196ba54fa0d6bb22415d1aeebfb4fa85e99c6230125cc21259457096_1.jpg

ja

So.. right sun/moon can be laggy on older consoles? Good game Nintendo/GF not telling that and make it new-console only then like the snes stuff and xenoblades.

I hate to unsub from my favorite youtubers but they're posting their playthroughs of sun and moon and eventually they're gonna have spoilers on the thumbnails and in my sub box :1

Last edited:
i'm so ****ing pissed off I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT PENTA but as usual, i have to be ks'ed because L O L everyone kses me! oh it was just an accident!!! i didn't mean to ****ing attack them to death :(!!!!!! oops!!! like, i'm not even that ****ing pissed off it happened, i'm pissed that i got SO close to having a penta for like the sixth time now only to not get it and then your reaction was really what pissed me off so yeaaaaahhhh.................. sigh. just when i thought i was getting better..

Back