• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

all my friends are making new friends in highschool and im stuck with people who are boring as **** bc im too scared to talk to new people yikes!
i mean like i made new friends but we just don't click and it's so awkward talking to them and there's this group i wanna join but they're so cool!!! and i don't sit with any of them in my classes so it would be super weird just going up to them i hate this

Last edited:
all my friends are making new friends in highschool and im stuck with people who are boring as **** bc im too scared to talk to new people yikes!
i mean like i made new friends but we just don't click and it's so awkward talking to them and there's this group i wanna join but they're so cool!!! and i don't sit with any of them in my classes so it would be super weird just going up to them i hate this

Join clubs.

ik it is no ones fsult but when **** like this happen i justvwsnt to die like .. honestly .

also my therapist was sick today apparently so guess im not seeing her until next wednesday bc it is hard for her to reschedule before the weekend and if shed reschedule something on monday or tuesday thatd just be weird ... so Yeah i guess thats happening and im actually not super excited abt going another week w/o therapy but whatevr
im just gonna sleep n hope i wake up either in a long ass time or not at all

I want to edit a post I made but it just disappeared. Also, the takeout I just reheated tastes a lot worst compared to when I first ate it.

Last edited:
oH ok my brother just came out to me as trans! yay I'm happy for him <3. Born female, a few months ago came to that conclusion after awhile of questioning. our mom + his dad and bf are accepting of it. He's 15 rn and has been considering a legal name change! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean im p sure brother is the right word?

My friend lets me borrow all her Splatoon amiibos so I can get those villagers!! Yeay

Feeling pretty good about drawing again :)

I should be sleeping since I gotta be up early tomorrow but the temptation is so great. =v=

just got both sun and moon and they have that "new game smell" even the poster has it <3

Maybe I SHOULD have requested off today. lol oh well

Back