• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I was writing down a song request for my teacher today, and he asked what I was putting down on his list. I told him it was We Will Rock You. He replied, "You know, I may just have to put on We Are The Champions when it's finished". Bloody hell, that'd be amazing.

Man, I'm really hoping he puts those songs on soon. Bohemian Rhapsody, too. It's been awhile since I requested it, but he hasn't played it in class yet.

I attempted to remove my tash last night (yes, us women do get minuscule hairs around the lip area) and without thinking, I removed a good few layers of my skin along with it.

i got a booked appointment letter from a psychosis clinic??? i dont have psychosis??? my doctor was supposed to refer me to someone for my meds bc i turn 18 soon but ive gotten 3 letters and theyre all to see different ppl and 1 of them is from a psychosis clinic and im just confused

Lol my university wifi has blocked this site for "malware". Now that I've clicked that I know this site is safe, it has now been reported to IT that I've accessed this site. Have fun IT, you'll only find that I'm accessing an Animal Crossing forum no need for the fuss xD

I just discovered how insane things can get simply by adjusting the axial tilt of a planet. I need to rethink my entire fictional world.

i got a booked appointment letter from a psychosis clinic??? i dont have psychosis??? my doctor was supposed to refer me to someone for my meds bc i turn 18 soon but ive gotten 3 letters and theyre all to see different ppl and 1 of them is from a psychosis clinic and im just confused

so uh the psychosis clinic wasn't a psychosis clinic, it was just literally called that, and they actually meet people who have psychosis or autism? :I but since i already had another appointment with a doctor booked they were like "oh ok you don't have to come then" so that's neat but Uh Still.......

I wonder if I can make myself genuinely like doing annoying chores. Like walking my dog when he wants out but I'm half asleep, or other things like that. I think maybe I can.

I've seen the blue tongue lizard that's lived in my yard for years almost every day this week, though the other day, his tail was regrowing, and kind of a stump (it happens).

Today, his tail is long.

I don't have one blue tongue lizard, I have two!

Awesome!

I feel like I'm never going to be on good terms with him again. Sorry for taking a dark turn, but it hurts so bad.

having like 4-5 hours out of every day where you're not working or sleeping is like.. lame. Lol

My kid just reached the S and S+ range in Rainmaker and I was like "Are you kidding me?". I couldn't be more proud, I guess :p

When I broke up with my ex last year he told me my standards were too high and that I should become a nun, and right after that he essentially begged me to take him back THEN proceeded to call me gay when I said no. Makes me laugh thinking back to it, he thought I was crazy but I don?t think he heard what he was saying lol

My boyfriend is the best person on the earth??? He has fluffy blonde hair, like a poodle, and his eyes can look blue, green, or grey depending on the day. His smile and laugh are so cute and they make me melt inside a little every time I see him. Every morning, he sends me a good morning text asking how I slept because he knows about my chronic nightmares and he always wants to make sure I'm okay. Every night, he sends me a goodnight text and makes sure I know that he loves me lots. He reminds me to take care of myself every day and showers me in affection.

Back