• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

i nEED TO study for my two finals in two days but i can't make myself and instead i'm landscaping my new town and creating a huge backstory for my two characters

hel pme

Uhh did not expect to like this ice cream so much

Last edited:
If zombies are so stupid, how do they know what braaaiiinz are?

How do they know where to get braaaiiinz?

o_O

I'm so confuseddddddddddd

Not sure my friend gets why I apologized. I just did because I realized I sounded stupid and wanted to say sorry now they are going on about totally other **** that didn't really have to do that directly. Like, I don't hate him but he keeps adding stuff that's just.. uh you don't have to care about me biting nails or scratching my feet it's just a bad habit he already knows about and I try not ot.. sigh guys are confusing.

sad we stopped talking for so long. i missed you. i wanna be there for you. my whole view of you has changed so drastically it's crazy

As it turns out, having fingernails you can bind with little effort is NOT normal,,, damn now I look weird with my weak nails.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bend*

Lolol I feel sorry about your future gf's "lol no i can't hang out today, gotta help my dad with moving **** around the house even though we talked about hanging out earlier :^^^^^^)"

Yeah dude I can say I'm probably one of a very few who would go along with that, and as a regular friend.

I must've done something to my knee over the weekend because it's been bothering me really bad all week, and today it felt like I had a really nasty scrape on my knee right below my patella, and it hurts when I bend it, but there's nothing visible there except the scar where my incision was.

Kinda hoping I didn't accidentally stretch my patellar tendon too much and tear it a bit, that would be really frustrating...

What's more important to improve domain authority I wonder? Having lots of good quality content, having plenty of strong backlinks, or simply age of domain and number of links indexed?

why are the eggs currency tab/row still in out sidebar? lol

also why is my head so large fml

Is it really possible to swallow your tongue?

tbh no idea, i guess it can choke you maybe though?
--

also why are people like "lol women are complicated". i don't think "males being simple" is a good thing.. like a) work on your house b) act like adult babies with their friends or c) just having wrong priorities..

tbh no idea, i guess it can choke you maybe though?
--

also why are people like "lol women are complicated". i don't think "males being simple" is a good thing.. like a) work on your house b) act like adult babies with their friends or c) just having wrong priorities..

Surely you would die, right?

Surely you would die, right?

yeah most likely unless you get help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually googled this now, and while your tongue can't directly kill you unless it gets loose some weird way or it can block the airways.. or people with epilepsy could probably choke badly unless they get help

Last edited:
Back