• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Tbh I've never liked it when people who don't even know a particular language decide to write something in that said language and thinks it's "cool". Weebs are notorious for this!
Yeah this and actual companies doing layout, record covers etc. Like, y'all there are millions of Japanese speakers around the world, lol.

Also I've seen people on instagram being edgy using Greek letters too, there's a lowercase o with a tail that is lowercase s in Greek which people use instead of an actual o which makes their sentences look very fun 😂

People on here always say what a wonderful community this is but the thing is, I've been on more mature forums than this. Not saying that there aren't a lot of mature people on here, THERE ARE, it's just that, well....there have been a lot of bad apples too. In fact, strange as it may seem, a lot of people who have rubbed me the wrong way on here mostly joined in 2014. So many of them came off as typical Gen. Z liberal SJWs who took offense to just about anything and had to get defensive about everything. Annoying af.

Yeah this and actual companies doing layout, record covers etc. Like, y'all there are millions of Japanese speakers around the world, lol.

Also I've seen people on instagram being edgy using Greek letters too, there's a lowercase o with a tail that is lowercase s in Greek which people use instead of an actual o which makes their sentences look very fun 😂
Or when people use a “q” thinking it’s a “g” 🙃 I mean, really? 🙄

Tbh I've never liked it when people who don't even know a particular language decide to write something in that said language and thinks it's "cool". Weebs are notorious for this!

I can be considered a weeb and even I don’t like it when people do this. I just find it exceedingly gross and annoying… like unless you know the language like the back of your hand, don’t bother.

I can be considered a weeb and even I don’t like it when people do this. I just find it exceedingly gross and annoying… like unless you know the language like the back of your hand, don’t bother.
The only time I’ve done this is for user titles or for Mario Kart online, and even then it’s one word. Otherwise, I think it’s kind of annoying. Especially when it’s whole paragraphs in Japanese or other languages. I don’t get that at all. Most forums don’t allow entire posts or even most of the post in other languages though.

Exactly, I can read some Greek and Japanese and I always laugh when I see this. But yeah I wonder why people bother with those generated font texts for it.

Like yeah that doesn't say "gorgeous shirt" lol! 🤣

Almost done w/ The Great Hunt, book #2 of The Wheel of Time series. Can't wait to get started on book #3, The Dragon Reborn.

me: im not really an avid book reader hehe
also me: reads 70k words of fanfic in one sitting

(if anyone is actually truly interested in what i read and likes genshin, Sorry for Your Loss is an absolute gem i stumbled into; the symbolism and writing is exquisite. I didnt know how much i was craving for heavy symbolism and parallelism until i read that. I'm currently catching up on Linger On (Your Pale Blue Eyes), im loving the slow burn so far because the narrtive is gorgeous. it has a very aesthetic writing style, very descriptive and detailed.)

Last edited:
I was sending some fossils to the farway museum in AC:GCN and I started wondering, what would happen if you sent them something besides a fossil?

so I sent them an umbrella. I will report back with the results later.
I now have the results!
They appreciated my donation but respectfully rejected. sounds to me like their museum is missing one heck of an umbrella exhibit.
20220123-082930.jpg

@Psydye, I've experienced what you've said about people on the internet "who took offense to just about anything and had to get defensive about everything". That's one reason why I now have to remind myself to be extra careful with what/the things I say when I'm on specific websites, since the slightest, most insignificant things can trigger or offend a share of people.

Adding to that, some of the things that I've said in the past on some websites have also been misinterpreted or taken the wrong way (even when I didn't actually mean any offense).

Last edited:
People on here always say what a wonderful community this is but the thing is, I've been on more mature forums than this. Not saying that there aren't a lot of mature people on here, THERE ARE, it's just that, well....there have been a lot of bad apples too. In fact, strange as it may seem, a lot of people who have rubbed me the wrong way on here mostly joined in 2014. So many of them came off as typical Gen. Z liberal SJWs who took offense to just about anything and had to get defensive about everything. Annoying af.
Yeah they are rather annoying and basically copy their views from wikipedia articles to add to their carrds as well.

I always wonder if the people who compose video game music realize the impact it has on all the people who played and heard it or if they're disappointed that the music they're creating doesn't serve a "better purpose" because they view video games in a lesser spotlight.

i spend more time telling myself that i’ll play acnh and putting it on sleep mode more than the amount of time i actually spend playing the game

Last edited:
When you play Smash Bros. Ultimate, do you remember the noises Latios and Latias make when you summon them? Well, I was just minding my own business until I heard some siren noises outside that perfectly mimicked the sounds LOL.

When you play Smash Bros. Ultimate, do you remember the noises Latios and Latias make when you summon them? Well, I was just minding my own business until I heard some siren noises outside that perfectly mimicked the sounds LOL.

Did you look out the window? It could have been Latios and Latias… 👀

Back