• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I love Joe Rogan. He always tells it like it is.

I don't usually get tired this late in the day but I guess today has been pretty draining. I'm not even mad, I think I deserve the rest. but hopefully I can feel this tired when I actually go to bed so I can sleep well for once.

When it says “you’re ignoring content by this member” I sometimes have to do a double take because at first glance, I think it says “you’re being ignored by this member.” And man I think that would interesting to see who’s ignoring you. I completely understand why that’s not a thing (and thank god it isn’t lmao) but it’s be interesting to see.

Last edited:
When it says “you’re ignoring content by this member” I sometimes have to do a double take because at first glance, I think it says “you’re being ignored by this member.” And man I think that would interesting to see who’s ignoring you. I completely understand why that’s not a thing (and thank god it isn’t lmao) but it’s be interesting to see.
I always get the impression that a lot of people are ignoring be either bc I'm just annoying in general or bc they don't like me for some unspecified reason. it's the same way with facebook, I just have a feeling that many people have unfollowed me on there because of my annoying posts. that's what having zero self confidence/esteem looks like lol.

I saw an ad on youtube that said "looking for a furry BFF?" and for a split second I was like "wait how tf did they figure out im a furry---" until I realized they were referring to a regular dog, now I feel embarrassed in the privacy of my own room lmaoo😅😅

Tbh I think at least one I have on my ignore list ignores me as well. Not that I care though, I ignore them for reasons.

Lol, same. I can assume who has me on theirs. However, some make it pretty obvious though. 😂
Lol, yes for sure 😂

On another note I love how you always forgets to buy something while down at the grocery store and then when you get home and notice that thing you just cba going down again lol

An easy way one can find out whether someone put you on ignore (or not) is when playing the game threads of The Basement. If some user just keeps on missing or skipping your turns/questions/etc. (and only answers to whoever came before you), then it's most likely they put you on ignore.

Example:

"Some Thread About A-Z Stuff"

User #1: Apple
User #2: Butter
User #3: Caramel
User #4 (<-- Is ignoring User #3): Channel
User #2: Dandelion
User #3: Elephant
User #4 (<-- Is still ignoring User #3): Enmity
User #1: Flatulence

And just in case you're curious, I have not put you or anyone else here on ignore :3

Sometimes I feel like people read what they wanna read or hear what they wanna hear sometimes. So many things are taken out of context nowadays leading to misunderstandings that can 100% be avoided
Yup or they just don't bother to read the whole sentence/post. I think it's more common as you say though just because they wanna be the big dude on the conversation.

Back