• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

NFukyCG.gif

I love you so much omg.

Oh thats true,but it also said and help other people out,maybe in the wee wee hours of the night people were doing inappropriate things on there?

wait what..? what sort of inappropriate things? are you saying there's like a late-night peeping session? on an animal crossing forum, oh lord think of the children!!!

Yeah little did I know I'm talking to a person who'd turn around and say they never told someone they exhibited psychotic behavior / what this even started over.

ok hush now, cba with you anymore, the fact is i apologised to the person so you had no need to try butt in and save the day and whatever

sorry for annoying everyone with this silly conversation

Last edited:
Once again Motte is fighting the entire forum and no one is on her side. We must all be stalking you right? Because the same people keep coming to tell you to shush.

Here's a thought:
I will never look at Chuck E' Cheese the same again thanks to Five Nights At Freddy's.

Back