• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I can't stop re-watching Skins and I think at this point I'm only watching for Emily and Naomi.

I just stuck my hand in a plugged toilet to save a drowning spider. My next life better be ****ing awesome.

Yeah, I'm not surprised. They did this last year, they seems to be doing it sooner and sooner every year from what I've noticed.
It always happens.

There's barely any Thanksgiving TV specials anymore (The only one that appears anymore is the Charlie Brown ones and that's it), and it feels like it gets ignored half the time.

no homework.jpg
My teacher didn't set us homework, but she set us homework to tell us she didn't set us homework so she wouldn't get in trouble.
What.

Omg, this is the third time I've dressed up really nicely so my crush would see and it's the third time she hasn't been here. She just must not be meant to notice me.

I googled something completely innocent and misspelled it so it became dirty
I CANNOT EVER ERASE THESE IMAGES FROM MY MIND

challenged my french friend to go down the street yelling allonsy and they got pushed into the solent
i'm a horrible person for laughing D:

Omg, this is the third time I've dressed up really nicely so my crush would see and it's the third time she hasn't been here. She just must not be meant to notice me.

Omg I'm so sorry. That really sucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't remember what I came here to post lol.

Back