• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Don't be watching TV at 7:30 tonight unless any other electronic devices you have are turned off.

Few, maybe none, will understand why I said this.

My dad just said that a gay marriage isn't a real one. :')

*gets out the pitchforks* oUo YOU SHALL BURRRRN

Oh gosh it's all over for me now, I'm in so much trouble.

gl friend
Be strong like the bamboo in a hurricane

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't be watching TV at 7:30 tonight unless any other electronic devices you have are turned off.

Few, maybe none, will understand why I said this.

One of the times I'm glad I don't watch tv

weird font.png

How am I gonna get the maximum amount of candy from those kids? Wait behind the Bush and Nick there buckets...maybe

Whoa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you okay?
Sorry, this is kinda late but I didn't see it until now andI'd feel bad if I didn't reply. I'm okay! I'll be in huge trouble tomorrow but I'm safe until then.

Last edited:
Whoa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, this is kinda late but I didn't see it until now andI'd feel bad if I didn't reply. I'm okay! I'll be in huge trouble tomorrow but I'm safe until then.

Oh, no. :( I hope everything goes okay for you, and if you need to talk, I'm always available.

~~~

Did anybody else lose friends their senior year of high school? I feel like I chose the wrong people as friends, and I'm no longer overlooking things I normally would for the sake of keeping my friends. I guess I just really don't care what happens anymore.

I appreciate that. :) Idk what'll happen but I could probably use someone to talk to after tomorrow I'd that's really okay.

It's totally fine. I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it.

~~~

I carved a Hylian crest on a pumpkin and so far two kids have asked my mom about it. God bless these children.

Is it common to shoot fireworks on Halloween? Haha, people are making so much noise outside. (Not that I mind--it's rather festive, if anything :'D)

Back