• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Now I know why Trump is leading the polls despite facing serious troubles. It’s because the conservative voters believe the charges were “politically motivated”. It’s not just worrisome that people would still support this guy. It’s worrisome that people these days are this biased, possessed, and far beyond salvation. This is how a civil war starts.

The Trump supporters don’t even care about Trump. All they care about are themselves. They think their lives are more important than everyone else’s.

Now I know why Trump is leading the polls despite facing serious troubles. It’s because the conservative voters believe the charges were “politically motivated”. It’s not just worrisome that people would still support this guy. It’s worrisome that people these days are this biased, possessed, and far beyond salvation. This is how a civil war starts.

The Trump supporters don’t even care about Trump. All they care about are themselves. They think their lives are more important than everyone else’s.
Sad but true. Buncha knuckleheads if you ask me.

I should definitely paint him at some point. Idk why me making Barbie fanart hadn’t crossed my mind (other than crossover with a certain movie I fixate on) it would be insanely fun.
honestly you should and i totally support you in this endeavor of barbie fanart.

honestly you should and i totally support you in this endeavor of barbie fanart.
I have the perfect idea for which pose I’m going to steal when I get to it and ngl- some people get into making art for ocs and great original ideas but for me, once i put aside expressing understanding of the world, a lot of it is to see silly crossovers and shower thoughts unfold from my hands. My fixation on stuff like that is probably why I only make ocs incidentally and they’re really fan characters anyway lol

Maybe it’s ironic for me to not say where my ancestors were from after making that post in pet peeves about people not saying where they studied abroad, but I have some anxiety about oversharing, and I support anyone who doesn’t want to share where they/their family are from for whatever reason.

A tropical storm hitting a desert. I find that ironic.

I've been thinking for the last few days, 2013 was a pretty wild year for me lol. here's what all happened that I can recall (summoning my inner @/Alolan_Apples here):

- the Year of Luigi (obv haha) 💚
- I finally got to play LM Dark Moon after waiting over a year for it (I actually was the first person to buy it at my local gamestop on release day hehe).
- I got my Wii U and a copy of New Super Mario Bros U.
- I got my very own Gamecube again, I had one forever ago but my parents sold it when we got the Wii. I really liked watching the start-up sequence lolll.
- Along with my Gamecube I also got a copy of Luigi's Mansion so I could finally play it!
- I did my very first playthrough of Paper Mario on the N64.
- Super Mario 3D World was announced on my birthday!
- then of course 3D World was released in November, I was definitely very excited for that!
- I entered my freshman year of High School (was also the first graduating class to go to the new school all four years).
- I got my cat Molly and I still have her to this day~
- I got my first 3DSXL for Christmas, I remember doing most of my playthrough of Dark Moon on my brother's 3DS so it was a relief to finally have my own.

there might be more but honestly this is already a lot 😂

I had a dream that I had a Siamese cat named Simon who was actually an alien. He had telepathic powers and could make things dissappear by staring at them long enough and 'willing' them away.

Also that some dude at a party I was hosting was drunk crying on me. I even felt his body heat on me. Weird. The whole situation was uncomfortable for me, I didn't know what to do.

The Lion King:

What an average viewer would get:
  • The songs, including that famous African sunrise that began the movie
  • Scar kills Mufasa
  • Simba becomes king
  • Simba lives with Timon and Pumbaa, while Scar had the hyenas as his henchmen
  • Simba saw Mufasa in the sky
What an attentive viewer would get:
  • Scar skipped the ceremony out of jealousy
  • Scar pinned the blame on the hyenas near the end of the movie
  • Under Scar’s rule, the Pridelands ran out of food
  • Simba lived in exile because of guilt
  • Rafiki convinced Simba to go back to the Pridelands by telling him not to let his past hurt him
What a critical-thinking viewer would get:
  • Some of the quotes Scar said sound a lot harsher if you interpret them differently. For instance, when he said “if it weren’t for you, Mufasa would’ve still been alive”, he meant “has Simba not been born, he wouldn’t have killed Mufasa”.
  • The first song isn’t just ecology-themed, but also fits since the film is about a monarchy.
  • The way Scar took over the Pridelands is illegitimate if you look at it using biological accuracies. Real lions use brute strength to take over a pride, not conspiracy.
  • Scar is a liar, a traitor, an abuser, and a coward. The two scenes that best prove all four descriptions were Mufasa’s death and the guilt-tripping on the hyenas.
  • Scar doesn’t know the responsibilities of being king.

Sad but true. Buncha knuckleheads if you ask me.
If the charges were truly politically motivated, then they would’ve also gone after Mike Pence, Ron Desantis, Greg Abbott, and even George W Bush. But notice how these guys weren’t facing any legal troubles right now. Only Trump is.

The whole reason why they believe the charges were politically motivated were because they don’t want to share their money or be accepting of marginalized groups.

I’m also kinda feeling that no matter who wins the 2024 election, the left is going to lose. It’s either they have to deal with the crooked right-wing politicians who could screw up America, or deal with the vile right-wing mafia who could be a national security issue. That’s how desperate they have become.

So I checked the alexa rank of some video game forums I experienced or encountered (for your information, Google is #1 and Facebook is #5). Here’s what I found from these three sites:
  • LittleBigPlanet Central - 797,734
  • Animal Crossing Community - 200,565
  • Bell Tree Forums - 147,507

Although TBT is far from making it to the top (it’s hard for a fansite to climb that high anyway), it fared better than the other two sites listed. Seeing LBP Central’s very low rank shows how dead the LittleBigPlanet franchise is, and while ACC did significantly better than LBPC (the biggest LittleBigPlanet fansite), people hardly go there anymore. This site is now the center for Animal Crossing fans.

I realized that trying to be original is so hard these days. Like even if you try to not copy someone else, you always have that fear in the back of your mind of someone saying "Hey you copy this design" it can lead to misunderstandings and drama. Its very complex given how you try your best to be creative in your own work and then you realize your work is similar to someone else's even though you had no intentions of copying.

Back