• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I've been restarting a lot of my games recently. First it was Miitopia, then Ocarina of Time, then AC:NH, and now I'm seriously considering restarting my Tomodachi Life game. Makes me wonder what the next game will be.

It's nice to have a fresh start on games you love, but I really wish the ones I played had multiple save files. The only game that does (that I listed above) is Ocarina of Time, which isn't saying much considering that most Zelda games have multiple save files to begin with.
If ACNH actually had an additional file or two, I would totally do a couple of strict themes island plays.
Like a jungle would be a ton of fun for example or hamster friendly colorful theme.
I'd also be able to meet villagers I want to meet faster.

^Sounds brutal. It rarely gets that hot around here...the upper 80's-90's is bad enough! Glad autumn is a coming!

Also, almost done w/ book 8 of TWoT series. Can't wait to get started on book 9, Winter's Heart!

I bought a used copy of Temtem. They used the Temtem Plus code, but didn't collect the Nintendo gold points. Huh.

I really need to start working on my island more. I finally figured out what theme I wanted to do, which is Citycore with a mix of park like my New Leaf town was themed around (Minus the city), but I have zero ideas on what to do.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, I've done the entrance and that's it. No idea how to struct the entrance to the Resident Services. I know I want it to look like a garden, but again, zero ideas.

just realized that today would’ve been 9 years since i started my first new leaf file, time flies 🥲 (unfortunately i do not have my first file still but i remember it’s start date)

^ That reminds me I missed my first town's 10th birthday. It was either in June or July. I just didn't feel like opening it and seeing things that didn't age well (Player names, etc).

i hate it when videos on social media *cough* INSTAGRAM *cough* will be like “hey look at this cool new product i brought!” then proceeds to show their face for 9 seconds and flashes the product for 1 second at the end of the video.

The Luna Moth could be a collectible one day in the style of
1693023682818.png
1693023697079.png
Maybe a green version and a rarer yellow version.
Polyphemus Moth would make a great orange/brown one. We don't have many orange/brown collectibles. They like certain trees.

I'd hope 1693023560722.png would relaunch if so. I regret not getting that flower in its time honestly. It would look amazing with a Luna Moth.
But Luna Moths like Morning Glories and other tubular flowers.

✨Fun Mothy Facts✨

🌙 The Poodle Moth is on the Hypothetical Species List. This List is a list of animals assumed to be real, but there is a lack of physical evidence. Possibly due to extinction.

🌙 The Rosey Maple Moth is often portrayed as obnoxiously colored as if it belongs in the toy box. However, it surprisingly camouflages in Maple Seeds; making the unlikely pink and yellow palette very autumn like.

🌙 Atlas Moths, the biggest moth, don't eat. Only the Caterpillars eat, and they eat leaves from citrus trees and cinnamon trees.

So it’s easy to get back up to 100 TBT from under 100 TBT, challenging to get back to 1,000 TBT from under 1,000 TBT, and hard to get back to 10,000 TBT from under 10,000 TBT. 100,000 TBT, I’m not even gonna bother.

I'm thinking about making a pro gamer move and getting three more planet wands so I can have 10 of them haha, what do yall think? 👀

figure if I'm gonna have 7 I may as well go all out!

Another idea, but this time for a drink. Cleaning products always look like they’d taste good and they smell good, but you’d die if you drink it. So what if there was one that still cleans, still smells good, but is drinkable? This would be perfect for toddlers whose favorite drink is always one of the things under the sink (unintended rhyme).

As much of a disappointment as Sw/Sh and S/V were I still find myself thinking “all right but the NEXT game is gonna be good…”

the hold of pokémon nostalgia is strong 😩
What if the next Pokémon game was open-world 3D game like Scarlet/Violet, but had black-and-white pixel graphics like Red/Blue?

Back