• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

As much of a disappointment as Sw/Sh and S/V were I still find myself thinking “all right but the NEXT game is gonna be good…”

the hold of pokémon nostalgia is strong 😩
honestly I appreciate the perseverance, I pretty much lost interest in newer pokemon games not long after SwSh was released. I started Legends Arceus recently and I hope I like it, because I really love pokemon and I want to keep playing newer stuff, but Violet really did not do it for me at all.

What if the next Pokémon game was open-world 3D game like Scarlet/Violet, but had black-and-white pixel graphics like Red/Blue?
Woah…that kinda just blew my mind. 🤯 I’d secretly kind of like to see that, just to see what it would be like.

What if the next Pokémon game was open-world 3D game like Scarlet/Violet, but had black-and-white pixel graphics like Red/Blue?
I'd like that as long as battle effects were in color.

Honestly I think it could benefit pokemon to have 3d pixel graphics. (Not voxel, but something like This and This).

honestly I appreciate the perseverance, I pretty much lost interest in newer pokemon games not long after SwSh was released. I started Legends Arceus recently and I hope I like it, because I really love pokemon and I want to keep playing newer stuff, but Violet really did not do it for me at all.

ooh honestly Legends Arceus is fire 🔥 I hope you enjoy it too! It baffles me even more that they went from Legends to S/V, its like they understood how open world Pokémon should work and then suddenly they didn’t 😂

It’s actually my secret dream for Pokémon to just go back to pixel graphics 👀 I know there’s literally a 0% chance it’ll happen but GameFreak has repeatedly demonstrated they’re just not capable of making coherent games on a larger scale

At the same time, we might need a long break from adding a new generation. We’ll need something like a Pokémon world maker, like Super Mario Maker.

When I see the alien plush reaction all I can think of is this:
1693089815137.png

Does anyone know if dairy-free vanilla exists? I surprisingly love that flavor and it sucks that I have zero evidence and knowledge of it's existence.
Post automatically merged:

Plus I'm lactose intolerant so that's why I ask.

My tummy is hurting on and off. I hope it doesn’t turn into a full blown stomach ache because I’m not kidding when I say they’re the worst physical pain I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Edit: meant to place this in what’s bothering you lol

Last edited:
I want to change my lineup to showcase all of my potions, but I like my current lineup as well and don't want to change it yet... it's an interesting problem to have lol

During that 31-month break, I bought some albums of British folk songs (which somehow includes sea shanties like the Drunken Sailor) to listen to some of the SpongeBob production music. The first one I bought contained the famous Krusty Krab theme (The Rake Hornpipe), as well as Oyster Girls (which older SpongeBob episodes used. That album is called “Folk Songs - Story Songs 2”, which is primarily British songs.

I looked into the first of these folk song albums (Folk Songs - Story Songs 1). That one is American songs, not British songs.

I would like to see a Molly McGee episode featuring this ghost:

IMG_1621.jpeg

I don’t know who this background character is, but she might have a more prominent role later on.

I may have to stop using the TBT Marketplace. The last couple times I bumped my threads, some other user outbumps my thread by bumping their thread within a few minutes or seconds.

Back