• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

For some reason, I felt like an infraction is impending because of some of my recent posts. Yet I always try to follow the rules.

Just because you’re following the rules or not doing what’s obviously bad (such as starting arguments) doesn’t mean there’s nothing wrong with your post. I had a few posts deleted for this reason, and that’s part of the reason why I’ve been feeling this way.

I am humored by this "smiling" Tapir.
images

^Yeah I hear ya. It's supped to be in the mid-upper 80's all next week here....LAAAAME!

random TBT thread title: "10 games to get to know you!"

me: "I guarantee that at least five of those will be Super Mario games haha"
Post automatically merged:

Everyone saying that cilantro tastes like soap but tbh earl grey tea tastes like soap to me, i hate it 😭
*muffled sound of Captain Picard sobbing from another room*

Fun fact: Although the popularity of baby names can be influenced by movies, shows, or hot news stories (all of which may lead to a decline in popularity), just only two names have lost all popularity to where nobody would name their new kids.

Meteorological Calendar has seasons start on the 1st.
Astronomical calendar has autumn start on the 23rd.

I only know this because I was looking up autumn's date yesterday and it brought up the meteorological calendar, the first, for some reason and I knew that didn't sound right so investigated.

I think I'm gonna get some tequila and vodka tomorrow.

I was walking by my old elementary school this evening and saw the lights were on in one classroom (I guess the janitors were cleaning it.) and there was a big board that said “IN OUR (couldn’t read it) GRADE ERA!” Lol. Can’t believe Internet slang is making it to the classroom.

Last edited:
I kind of want to own one of those restaurant tablets... the ones where you can order food/pay at. Kind of want to homebrew one.

The infamous Playstation 3 E3 presentation has never left my mind ever since and still hasn't left my memory till this day.
Especially the Giant Enemy Crab portion of the presentation.

Just remembered that I downloaded a MP3 version of every SOAD song a few days ago for something I was working on. I don't want to trash them just yet, so I'll probably find a use for them in another project.

If it makes you feel any better some of the days recently have been Summer weather down here and it’s still the middle of Winter where I live this sumer is gonna be a god damn nightmare for me orz /mostly an excuse to whine about the weather

Why is my state getting another heatwave? I already had one this year, why one more?

Where’s the constant 60 degrees?

What’s more expensive? A $400 Lego set, or a $10,000 car? One may cost more, but those two things are at two different scales.

Back