• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I've got a nice buzz going on. Been sipping tequila. Now I just need some Taco Bell.

I wanted to spend a week in Japan next year but oof the price... Maybe I should get a real job.

In my geometry class, my teacher put these chibi funko pop versions of Harry Potter characters on our desks, and I just found them on Amazon. I’m not ordering them but they’re cute 😊.

Can’t tell if the sound outside is thunder or a jet.

False Memories... effect of timeline issues or memories from a past life? Over active imagination?
Or, some sort of mental illness?
Deep down trauma or desire/wish and it comes ot as false Memories for the person dealing with it?
The Mandela effect is very interesting to me. And so are vivid memories of things that never happened, such as living in another nation or time period.

throwback to one of the most legendary drawings 12 year old me ever made:

Hnet-com-image-1.jpg

I’m usually the last person to jump the SJW bandwagon, but I’m no longer calling Native Americans “Indians”. If I was talking about Indian culture or Indian food, I’m referring to India. I’ll say indigenous peoples if I’m referring to Native Americans.

Speaking of that, Washington should change its state name to Cascadia, so when I say “Washington” as a location, I’m referring to the capital.

I just saw a subreddit for DIYers in the United Kingdom, called r/DIYUK and read it as a Goofy noise in my head XD
Even before I got to the end of your sentence, I saw the name and read it in Goofy's voice too!

Last edited:
DeviantArt didn’t notify me yet again. Good thing I have my friend Ashton to help keep in eye out on things.

Back