• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I can't tell if you want to be my friend or not (and I want to be yours so bad), so I'm just here. Chilling. And waiting for you to maybe talk to me.

I can't tell if you want to be my friend or not (and I want to be yours so bad), so I'm just here. Chilling. And waiting for you to maybe talk to me.
I see I'm not the only one who calls them friend crushes. B) I have one of those, too.

Why do girls feel the need to wear tights as pants, I am so tired of seeing their underwear when I'm just trying to walk to class and enjoy my music. ^^;;;

I laugh every time I see that "all I did this year was get gayer" post because I'm pretty sure I got straighter. Idk what I am anymore lmao.

No it's not. It's actually very gross....and it really disturbs my thought process. I just feel like shoving a pair of pants in their direction and telling them their underwear is showing.
Schools are planning to ban leggings and short shorts. could that give you some hope for this world?

Back