• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I was trying to say dilly-daddle to my friend and I said everything other that that. Daddle dilly, Laddle lilly, and at one point I said diddly dongs. Well uh

I hope whoever said that the best things in life are worth waiting for was right.

When ever I read ideas for the new Animal Crossing, I get so irked when someone says "I want a list of villagers to choose from to live in my town." I seriously can't stand when people say they really want this, what a stupid idea.

psa!! the frick frackin little mermaid 2 is coming on I want to cry I've been trying to find this stupid movie for 4 years omfg. this better be fricken amazing and change my entire life or i've lived this far for nothing :,)

I've never heard of Mystery Skulls before today, but I really like their song Ghost and the music video for it. I'll have to check out some more of their stuff.

I just bought an ocarina on a whim without even thinking and I'm gonna get in so much trouble but it's totally worth it.

Just wondering if the new Mega Flygon image that's floating around is real or not

Back