• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

SpongeBob seasons ranked from worst to best (only covering seasons 1-10 because I don’t think I’ve watched that much after that)

10. 7. This is commonly seen as the worst season, only tying with season 6, and I completely agree. I put this in a lower spot because I think its worst episodes are even worse (A Pal For Gary, Stuck in the Wringer, etc.)
9. 6. The show is extremely unpleasant here. Honestly, I don’t think The Splinter is that disgusting, but it’s still not good. This season also has such episodes as Choir Boys and Boating Buddies
8. 8. It’s an improvement over the last two, but that’s not saying much. There’s still episodes like Pet Sitter Pat (why would they rip off one of, if not, the worst episode of the show), but there’s also good ones like the stop motion Christmas special
7. 9. The first half is pretty bad, blessing us with episodes like SpongeBob, You’re Fired, Little Yellow Book, and Squid Baby. However, about halfway through, they made the second movie and Stephen Hillenburg returned, making the quality better
6. 5. I’d say this is the first season to be bad. Season 4 had some bad episodes, but also some good ones. This season has a lot more bad ones, like Waiting (this one is absolutely awful). Still, there’s some good episodes, like the What zit tooya episode, which is why it gets this spot
5. 10. The animation is a lot goofier starting here, but the show is way better here than it was before
4. 4. This season was the first one made after Stephen Hillenburg left, resulting in the quality of the writing dropping, and a lot of things that would become worse at some point, like flanderization, started here. This is the perfect example of a Franchise Original Sin (when something that people commonly criticize about a work, like guest stars in The Simpsons, existed when it was better, but the way they did it earlier was more redeemable). For example, characters did start having their main personality traits exaggerated here, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as 6 or 7, because characters like SpongeBob or Patrick weren’t completely stupid in every episode. Anyway, this season has some pretty **** episodes like Good Neighbors, but also has some pretty good ones like Have You Seen This Snail
3. 1. This is the weakest of the pre movie era, in my opinion, because I feel like they hadn’t really found their footing yet. That’s normal with any show, however
2. 2. Honestly, I love this season too, but the reason it’s not higher is because while this has some of my favorites like Dying for Pie, the next season has even more that I love
1. 3. This is the best season of SpongeBob, in my opinion. So many of these episodes are great, like Just One Bite, Can You Spare a Dime, The Algae’s Always Greener, I love this season. If I was going to purchase just one season of this show, which I was planning on doing, it would be this one. I know season 2 has Band Geeks, but this will always be my favorite season of the show.

Reactions: Bui
With the exception of smallpox and the bubonic plague, the diseases that are the biggest killers are usually the non-infectious diseases. Stuff like heart attacks, strokes, and cancer, they’re worse than the most contagious diseases induced by viruses.

It’s snowing again, which I wouldn’t have a problem with if I didn’t have to walk home from my bus stop today and if it wasn’t a half day. On the bright side, at least the sidewalk will be powdery and not icy.

So when someone stops using the site, why do they delete their profile picture? I’ve seen people that used to be here that are gone but don’t have pfps. Does it just happen when you delete your account?
they just do. there are a lot of people who stop using this forum and their profile picture is still up. some people remove the picture to show that they're no longer active. also, you can't delete your account, so if you leave and decide to come back later you must use the old account or you'll get a warning/infraction from the staff.

IMG_2759.jpeg
oh my god it’s the (wo)man, the myth, the legend, abby!!

I'm currently listening to a story on Audible; love when the narrator make voices for the characters in the story (at least the one I'm listening to right now.)

It's just something so charming about it.

I heard some foxes screaming last night. I’ve heard foxes scream before, but it sounds horrifying every time, like someone getting murdered. Apparently this is a mating thing, like they scream to attract a mate? Either way, it’s interesting. Red foxes are cute, though.

I’ve played every Mario & Luigi game except Partners in Time and Paper Jam, no Paper Mario game, Super Mario Party, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, 7, and Tour, 7 2D Mario games and 2 3D Mario games.

So in New Leaf, Hamlet asked to get Cherry so they could talk. I had 1 hour. And then I forgot. So when I talked to Cherry 2 hours too late, she said their appointment was supposed to happen earlier and she’d talk to him later because she was busy. That makes sense. Then, when I talked to Hamlet, he said he talked her already. That doesn’t make sense. The way I explained it probably sounds confusing, but that would mean that if it took me 30 seconds to get from Cherry to Hamlet, he left his house in that time, told her everything, and went back to his house. Or, it’s just someone who has nothing better to do overanalyzing NPC dialogue in a 10 year old video game.

I probably could have worded this a lot better.

I went on a suspicious looking site where a gif was being sold for $67 just to look deeper into it to find out if there’s any good reason for that price, and then I got an alert that my phone was being hacked. I almost had a heart attack at first, but then I realized that, based on the website, it was probably just a trick to get me to download an app.

Even in today’s age and with enough arguments for abolishing the death penalty, I still support the death penalty. The rise in hate crimes and mass shootings justify my support even more. My beliefs on the issue is not based on the ethics of the death penalty, but rather the handling of the crimes the criminal has committed.

I had a weird dream last night. I'm pretty sure I must've heard my neighbour's car start up in my sleep, and then dreamed about someone stealing my car 🤣

I really wish people would just resolve their personal problems in private instead of just leaking DMs on Twitter as if that is suppose to make the situation better.

Back