• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I like my avatar, but if I could change one thing, I would have asked for one with my New Horizons character because I feel like that would have been cuter.

So when someone stops using the site, why do they delete their profile picture? I’ve seen people that used to be here that are gone but don’t have pfps. Does it just happen when you delete your account?
Some people just delete their pictures since they can’t delete their profile.

While we know that bigotry is wrong, there were two factors that made bigotry worse that we weren’t taught: entitlement and mob mentality. Entitlement (aka being a spoiled brat) is why it happens, and mob mentality is how it happens. The Civil War started because the slaveholders were spoiled brats. When African Americans have protested against the Jim Crow laws, they were assaulted by white supremacists because the white supremacists were spoiled brats.

Guess which side is fostering entitlement and mob mentality today. Actually, both the left-wing and right-wing, but I’m seeing it more from the left-wing than right-wing. They felt entitled to have free stuff and “their social needs” and want to silence every speech they feel uncomfortable hearing. And when they aren’t getting what they want, they do the exact same mob tactics the white supremacists did during the Jim Crow era (as well as stuff like cancelling others, which includes judging the past by today’s moral standards). As for the right-wing, the bigots want their pride back or even purity (which is why we don’t, and shouldn’t, listen to them), but the rest started to follow along because of Donald Trump.

I think the reason why the left-wing is fostering these traits is not just because they’ve gotten spoiled by Obama, but also because we aren’t teaching them about the dangers of entitlement and mob mentality. We do teach them that bigotry is wrong. But we aren’t teaching them about those two factors. I also blame the internet since that’s spreading voices quicker.

It’s time we start educating our kids about entitlement and mob mentality. The latter is what made bigotry worse, and it’s not a good way to fight against bigotry or fight for what you want. As for entitlement, they need to learn that they can’t always get what they want, and they have to see the difference between rights, needs, and wants.

I had a weird dream where I got written up at my current job. I know what I did in the dream, but I don't think it warranted a write up.

The reason why Kenny basically turned into an extra after being revived after he was killed off, they never actually planned on bringing him back until Comedy Central made them. So they decided to bring him back but just have him be a background character for the most part.

The reason why Kenny basically turned into an extra after being revived after he was killed off, they never actually planned on bringing him back until Comedy Central made them. So they decided to bring him back but just have him be a background character for the most part.
That sounds like rebellion.

Wednesday is order day at work so I'll have to put it away. It's an extra task I have to do on that day of the week. Thankfully, I've gotten pretty good at it.

Also...

Every time someone says anything about the Stanley cups (the drinkware) my mind goes directly to hockey EVERY TIME. And people think I'm crazy when I have that confused look on my face because what they say has nothing to do with hockey.

Last edited:
So when someone stops using the site, why do they delete their profile picture? I’ve seen people that used to be here that are gone but don’t have pfps. Does it just happen when you delete your account?
I remember wondering the same thing.

I think they do get deleted for account deletion, since I’ve never seen a deleted account with an avatar.

For hiatuses, I remember being told me that a lot of people just choose to remove their avatars if they leave or go on hiatus (but not delete their account). Personally, I never understood why. 🤷‍♀️

Not that I don’t respect their decisions to do so, but yeah, I just never understood why. I’ve been curious to why people who go on hiatus do that. I’ve been inactive on here, but the dot never even crossed my mind until I realized a lot of people were doing it last year.

When I left the site, I changed my avatar to a sleeping Hoppip, which implies that I left the site for good.

"Cute! someone feelin' feisty claws go scratch sc-sc-scraaaaatch, that was hilarious, I love it please do more!~"

"Give 'em the old two, buckle my shoe gurlfrend!~ the people over there make her big mad. She doesn't want part 4 to suck. Glad to eat fuit gummies on a good day! But she just can't quit them no matter how trash."

Because most muffin baskets don't come with explosives. It's sad...

I remember wondering the same thing.

I think they do get deleted for account deletion, since I’ve never seen a deleted account with an avatar.

For hiatuses, I remember being told me that a lot of people just choose to remove their avatars if they leave or go on hiatus (but not delete their account). Personally, I never understood why. 🤷‍♀️

Not that I don’t respect their decisions to do so, but yeah, I just never understood why. I’ve been curious to why people who go on hiatus do that. I’ve been inactive on here, but the dot never even crossed my mind until I realized a lot of people were doing it last year.
in 2021 i deleted a lot of stuff from multiple accounts on the internet because i was suffering from a bad ocd episode. this included most of my posts on tbt, my account info, pfp, etc. i really wish i hadn’t, but yeah in my case it was just a mental health crisis.

When I was looking at season twenty of South Park on iTunes, I saw someone leave a review that I think was kind of stupid. They said that the show was dumb and listed everything wrong with the show. It was kind of typical stuff someone that doesn’t like the show would hate about it like ugly animation and being violent and scary, but I have to say two things. 1, half of these complaints make no sense, like they were upset about it being inappropriate despite iTunes showing that it’s rated TV-MA, or that there are too many frowny faces (even Diary of a Wimpy Kid does that). 2, it would make sense to leave a review like this on season one, because the point of a review is for people to see if they really want the product based on other people’s experiences. If someone was looking at reviews for season twenty, I think they would probably already be watching the show and want to see if season twenty is worth checking out. If they want to warn people about what’s in the show, they should leave a review on the first season, where you should actually start watching the show, since all of these complaints apply to season one too. I could understand this if it was when the season first released, but this was 4 years ago, when season twenty three was releasing.

Yeah, I just found it kind of interesting. Another thing is that it lets you watch Cartoon Wars on iTunes, but not 200, 201, or Super Best Friends, which I guess makes sense since Cartoon Wars doesn’t actually show Muhammad.

i believe that the world is very much real, though i’m fascinated by the unexplained, things said to be glitches in the matrix, etc. i found a really interesting subreddit called r/retconned and some people are sharing their experiences with unreality.

Back