• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Somehow I managed to tear the new tights I bought without even getting a chance to try them on first. That was fast.

We'd make really great friends I swear.

I feel you.

Why not try telling them? It's hard, but usually they want to be friends too (that happened with this girl in my section and now we're so close that people nominated is for the "attached at the hip" superlative for our band). At least, that's what I've noticed.

I feel you.

Why not try telling them? It's hard, but usually they want to be friends too (that happened with this girl in my section and now we're so close that people nominated is for the "attached at the hip" superlative for our band). At least, that's what I've noticed.
I want to so bad but I don't think I ever could. :c There are a few people I wanna be friends with but I don't know what I'd say to any of them cause it's either someone I've already talked to a bit and I feel like it'd be weird to say anything at that point, or it's someone that I just admire how cool they are from afar and I know there's no way they'd wanna be my friend back.

I want to so bad but I don't think I ever could. :c There are a few people I wanna be friends with but I don't know what I'd say to any of them cause it's either someone I've already talked to a bit and I feel like it'd be weird to say anything at that point, or it's someone that I just admire how cool they are from afar and I know there's no way they'd wanna be my friend back.

I guess you just kind of become friends with someone after talking to them so much? Like we talk a fair amount, so I kind of like to you as a friend, if not a good acquaintance.

I think there's always a certain phase of friendship that you have to get past before things don't feel awkward, though, so maybe that's what you're experiencing with them. They probably do consider you a friend, but a lot of people never really say "I'm your friend" IRL, you know?

As far as the others go, idk how to help. You could try to initiate conversations with them to see if you have anything in common, but that may be all you can do.

I guess you just kind of become friends with someone after talking to them so much? Like we talk a fair amount, so I kind of like to you as a friend, if not a good acquaintance.

I think there's always a certain phase of friendship that you have to get past before things don't feel awkward, though, so maybe that's what you're experiencing with them. They probably do consider you a friend, but a lot of people never really say "I'm your friend" IRL, you know?

As far as the others go, idk how to help. You could try to initiate conversations with them to see if you have anything in common, but that may be all you can do.
... That's a really good point, I didn't even think about it like that. Now that I am thinking about it I realize it took forever for my current friends to become close friends and this is like the same thing. I guess I forgot how it works since I don't make friends very often lol

Thank you, this made me feel better. :)

My mom's friend from Louisiana is staying with us for a couple of days and I'm really excited because I get to listen to her cute accent!

This is the saddest Day-before-the-new-pokemon-game-comes-out ever. I can't even be excited because I'm so worried about this other thing and I just wish I could say something but I always chicken out ugh :(

Back