• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Wesker: "Greetings. You must be the lovely Claire Redfield" 😎

Claire: "Who are you?" 😠

Wesker: "Let's just say that I'm a ghost, coming back to haunt your...dear brother." 😎

Claire: "Wesker...?" 😮

Wesker: "It seems there's not much explaining to do, is there? I was the one who attacked this island. Who'd have thought you'd be hanging about." 😎 "LMAO!! All the better for me. Now that the cat dragged in this nice surprise, your ever so caring brother will definitely show up. I must thank you for being such good bait." 😎

Claire: "I don't know what went on between you two but you have him all wrong. My brother is NOT the kind of person you think he is." 😡

*Claire gets grabbed furiously*

Wesker: "I DESPISE CHRIS!!" 😡😡😡

One of my favorite RE interactions LOL it's definitely one of the best scenes 😂

good lord the stuff I see on social media sometimes.

Especially facebook. This is a facebook post.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 9.10.12 PM.png

Sometimes, I feel like a weirdo because I'm a young person who likes to listen to music from back in the day, specifically music from the 70s or earlier (Queen, Boney M, The Supremes, The Mamas & The Papas, etc...) I also like to listen to 80s and 90s music, too. Oh, well. At least I can somehow relate to some of the residents at my job as far as my taste in music goes.
That's not a bad thing at all! I'm 23, and I also listen to the older stuff as well, mainly '80s and earlier, and I don't care for stuff like Panic! at the Disco, Justin Bieber, or Taylor Swift.

My most favorite bands are Blondie, The Beatles, Madonna, and The Bee Gees.

Back