• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Can't wait to change my avatar for Christmas lol. I may buy a width expansion just so I can fit most of the source art in it.

Why are pre-breaded fish fillets so tiny?

I bought a package of frozen fish fillets that were advertised as "Extra-Large" and "perfect for sandwiches", but when I took them out of the box they were tiny sticks that resembled the shape of my index finger! I love fish, and I know I could just bread some myself, but on days where I am too busy with work and school, I would appreciate a good fish sandwich. *Sigh*.

You should make a "Ask Me questions"Thread ;)

ok so i was searching up some words in someone's sig because i wanted to know where they were from and one of the search results was the entire "Meet the Robinsons" transcript.
Here it is.

i am dying.

I just caught a 50 lvl sharpedo on r119... After evolving carvanha you can search for sharpedos... base lvl 40, ! lvl 50 atleast. The trainers barely have lvl 30 pokemon rn. You can also get a taillow with boomburst at lvl 3. What the ****

Either karma is the slowest ***** ever, or it just doesn't exist at all.

Can we not have another debate. I feel like there were multiple threads with people debating, I'm sick of it. It's why I tried to avoid Brewster's Cafe today.

Last edited:
Can we not have another debate. I feel like there were multiple threads with people debating, I'm sick of it. It's why I tried to avoid Brewster's Cafe today.

I think it started with the Abortion thread. Although, I am guilty of two threads I believe. But really, they can be avoided

Tbh the Ferguson thread has become a mess because some people want to go in there and stir up personal drama instead of talking about the case. I've said all I need to say on the matter-- at this point, it feels like they're just talking in circles.

I think it started with the Abortion thread. Although, I am guilty of two threads I believe. But really, they can be avoided

Yeah, I remember I wasn't on tbt for a day, and when I came back, there was a bunch of "Debate: ____" threads. I don't know why people want to debate so badly to be honest...

Tbh the Ferguson thread has become a mess because some people want to go in there and stir up personal drama instead of talking about the case. I've said all I need to say on the matter-- at this point, it feels like they're just talking in circles.

I haven't really been following the news on Ferguson so I put "I don't know" in the poll.

I love how orange the sunset is right now. Also, I forgot how good egg nog tastes and now all I want to do is drink egg nog.

Last edited:
I'm kind of worried and really curious if you like her?

I mean it's not like I'm jealous or anything.....

Back