• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I'm kind of worried and really curious if you like her?

I mean it's not like I'm jealous or anything.....

I'm gonna tell you what my friend told me before:

Get yo girl, Saylor.

(Maybe if someone actually takes the advice, it'll work :^))

I'm gonna tell you what my friend told me before:

Get yo girl, Saylor.

(Maybe if someone actually takes the advice, it'll work :^))
It'll never happen. I'm just gonna sit this one out and wait until I'm over it haha.

My brothers already destroyed my copy of Smash Wii U....why...why...why...why...why does this **** happen to me....why....why..why...why..

I finally got my cell phone back from my sister after 2 and a half months of not having. The problem is that when I got it back, it was at 0%, and the charger that I was given isn't the one that I used before she took it. I have no idea how to use this charger so now I can't charge it.

It would make me mad too...
That game costs a lot...

And yet they act completely nonchalant about it, just because they don't give a **** about it even though they played it a lot and they just straight up hate me.
Goddammiiiit....ugh...

And yet they act completely nonchalant about it, just because they don't give a **** about it even though they played it a lot and they just straight up hate me.
Goddammiiiit....ugh...

How old are they? What do your parents have to say about this?

I never broke any of my brothers games when I was younger, but if I had, my parents probably would have made me buy a new one.

How old are they? What do your parents have to say about this?

I never broke any of my brothers games when I was younger, but if I had, my parents probably would have made me buy a new one.

They're like 14 & 9, the 9 year old one acts like he's 4 or 5 and the 14 year old is nothing but a jock.

And of course, my parents don't give a crap.

I was gonna change my bio so that it just said "good vibes" but then I found out that that's the name of a site that sells sex toys so now I'm questioning

I was gonna change my bio so that it just said "good vibes" but then I found out that that's the name of a site that sells sex toys so now I'm questioning

I'm laughing so hard this is not what I expected when I clicked on this thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I just realized that this probably sounds really rude! I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you, just the topic.

Back