• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Place your random thoughts.

Writing a “Fergalicious” parody about Mr. Bates from Downton Abbey— “Batesalicious.” Putting the ATE in Batesy. Ain’t no other valet put it down like him.

So I sent my friend a picture of my Cyndaquil plush, and this is what she texted me back:

1716510447498.jpeg

I had a question so I messaged a mod; now, I’m so nervous. I get so nervous when talking to mods not just here too. I just worry I’m going to get myself in trouble or give a bad impression as dumb as that sounds. I would like a turn off switch for anxiety please

it's so depressing lol, it looks soulless and corporate and gross. in fact, in regards the McDonald's closest to my house... the interior looks like a space that isn't even meant to be inhabited. it looks like something you'd see in a brand new sterile apartment complex. it's not presentable at all, and it's definitely not welcoming or comforting. it genuinely bothers me. it's like they're intentionally trying to keep people from eating in at their restaurant.

to go along with this, a few years ago the Taco Bell near my house switched from their super neat and cozy 90s aesthetic, to this weird corporate rustic vibe. like, it's Taco Bell? this isn't KFC? even KFC has a nicer rustic aesthetic. I don't understand what TB was going for, but it doesn't match the vibe of their menu/advertising at all, and it comes across as forced and very out of place.

(wow I guess this is something that I'm really passionate about lol. I am a stickler for interior design.)

here's a comparison photo of the previous McDonald's design to now. (can't pinpoint the year, but I think 1990's).

it's so sad. it's just...corporate.

I get joy out of nice interior designs too. The last time I ate at McDonald's was for the grimace birthday special. It doesn't hurt to have a little bit of color. It's lifeless.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 8.59.56 PM.png

I don’t understand why so many games, lack the option to start over. This seems like one of the most basic features that should be a part of every game.
I think I know why... If you want to start over, then just delete the save file.

I think I know why... If you want to start over, then just delete the save file.
True, the switch handled it well. Mostly talking about apps and a lot of other consoles, especially the former though.

Well I believe the same applies to both of them.
actually, a lot of apps don’t have that…even if you delete it and reinstall it

when I say “give the option to start over”. Deleting a file falls under that.

I think I got some name ideas down for my new island’s names (well, only one so far 😅). I’m trying not to name it after a game or anime like I did with my main island. Coming up with names is always so hard lol

Last edited:
The fact I had to use a Yoshi aesthetic as part of the event makes me feel like I’m using another person’s account (not a specific user, just a general feeling). Except that I’m not.

This event is the first time I started having a Yoshi-themed profile. It’s always Pokémon or something Disney-related.

My brain suddenly remembered the flash website for New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS, I loved to destroy the brick blocks and clicking on coins.

Also, GameCrazy! I totally forgot about that store! 😭
I actually remember getting some Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! DVDs and my copy of New Super Mario Bros. for the Nintendo DS there, back in 2008.

I 100% completed a game for the first time in ages. Cat Quest was that good. It wasn’t too hard to 100% tbh. Just had to grind a bit to level 99 and scan the map a few times to find the dungeons I missed.

I 100% completed a game for the first time in ages. Cat Quest was that good. It wasn’t too hard to 100% tbh. Just had to grind a bit to level 99 and scan the map a few times to find the dungeons I missed.
Have you tried 100%ing Super Mario Sunshine? That’s a hard challenge, but I was able to do that.

Back