• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

No, I don't want your pills. I just want my friend to get over her with that joint.

my love for Elecrto swing has returned and now I can't stop listening to it on the electro swing radio :'3
for those who never heard electro swing music here listen ((or not that's entirely up to you :U))

my love for Elecrto swing has returned and now I can't stop listening to it on the electro swing radio :'3
for those who never heard electro swing music here listen ((or not that's entirely up to you :U))

OH MY GOD UR A SaINT I LOVE YOU LET ME KISS YOU

everyone's heard that first song tho xD

eww

also why isn't there a swedish words for those old love beads thing. i want some.. (as the hippie necklaces not some modern ****)

eww

also why isn't there a swedish words for those old love beads thing. i want some.. (as the hippie necklaces not some modern ****)

You put "modern" with "love beads", and my mind automatically goes to anal beads XD
I don't know. They're just beads on a string. Why are they called love beads?

oooooh those they are creepy af

- - - Post Merge - - -

You put "modern" with "love beads", and my mind automatically goes to anal beads XD
I don't know. They're just beads on a string. Why are they called love beads?

cause you use a certain kinds of pearls/beads but i have no fking idea about those either

im so confused we need visuals pls

and not of anal beads/ ben wa balls pls

200px-Skin_and_beads.jpg

these

OH I KNOW WHAT YOU[RE TALKINGA BOUT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE

il_570xN.8838240.jpg

EXACTLY

if i knew the name i could probably go and buy them myself though jkbdjfkfs

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.pandurohobby.se/Katalog/10-Smycken-Accessoarer/1050-Parlor/105095-Parlmixar-naturmaterial/1/566669-Traparlor-3-mm-fargmix

looks like those but hm

Yeah but they aren't that easy to find just cause. Yes I plan to make them myself but I kinda had to find the beads, i think those will do though

Yeah but they aren't that easy to find just cause. Yes I plan to make them myself but I kinda had to find the beads, i think those will do though

Oh, they're pretty easy to find here. WalMart even has 'em, but yeah, that's them.

Back