• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

tohru adachi confirmed as DLC for persona4:DAN is literally the best thing I've heard in months lmao i didn't think atlus would seriously add him in hahahah good thing atlus listens to their fans aww yuussss

BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A VITA SDFDSAGSDGCXHXFH AAHHAAAHHHAHA i crei

hurrr get one so worth it kek

also traveling sucks and mom you dont really need to see your friends 3 days in a row smh

the sun is so inconvenient like first it makes you hot and annoyed and then it proceeds to summon bugs and insects like that is the worst combination why

My sister asked me about a song she kept hearing on the radio while we were driving together one day and I told her it was Uma Thurman, and my mom just looked over at me like I was a complete idiot and informed me that "Uma Thurman is not a singer" and then just walked off lmao.

It bothers me when instead of using "I" when referring to themselves, people sometimes use "i"

Why are mosquitoes a thing that exists in this world? they are literally the biggest nuisance ever and why the hell do they like me so much?

that moment when your rooms last lightbulb blows out when you're downstairs
and you thought there was lightning
ugh now i dont want to go upstairs because its dark

heh that's why im gon get a part time job soon lol

also omg you're back!

yuss all the jrpg and boobs hype ;)

yea i am was away a bit longer because mom effed up..

also mom you dont need to see her 'alone' you just dont want me with you just tell me :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are mosquitoes a thing that exists in this world? they are literally the biggest nuisance ever and why the hell do they like me so much?
ticks are worse lel

I need to take a shower because I feel gross and icky but I can't because every time I'm about to take a shower I start having a panic attack.

Why anxiety? Why u no let me get clean?

tumblr_lyow2sp6fs1qftn52o1_500.gif

also the fact that hyperdimension neptunia is popular in the vatican state amuses me kek

Back