• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Hmm... Still haven't decided if I want Beardo in my town yet. He looks like he'd be hilarious to have around, but I feel like they gave him the wrong voice.

Oh my lord, gay men smell so amazing. I could literally inhale that gay man I just helped for a million years, seriously I want his cologne. >.< UNF.

potatoes are a blessing to this world. there are all kinds of things you can make out of potatoes

Frack, I want this morning over already. =[ It's my weekend and I wanna go home, and is going to be v awkward because boss man is coming to relieve me. =/ So I'll have to stay right until 8 and jav awkward convo with him.

Frack, I want this morning over already. =[ It's my weekend and I wanna go home, and is going to be v awkward because boss man is coming to relieve me. =/ So I'll have to stay right until 8 and jav awkward convo with him.

ech good luck <3

also i need dough

I bought 4 new nail polishes and I finally got them in the mail
I want to use them all at once because I'm so excited but it would look pretty bad lol

I just ate a whole pizza by myself.

I did that once. Once. I could never do it again and I still can't bring myself to eat Hawaiian pizza.

-- -- -- -- --

I just tried oil pulling for the first time. It was interesting.

Back