• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Auction please close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zura

El Psy Congroo
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2448-3675-7787
Blue Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Orange Balloon
Nightmare Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (89) +
I got her to move to my town! I'm pretty sure I seen her go over 50m once but let's just see how this well go!

Starting bid 100k
minimal increase 100k
bid ends when she's moving!
Auto win: 50m

Ankha (ナイル, Nile) is a snooty cat villager in the Animal Crossing series, appearing in every game except Animal Forest and Animal Crossing: Wild World. She was originally intended to make an appearance in Wild World, but was replaced by a new character called Anabelle. She reappeared in Animal Crossing: City Folk. In Dōbutsu no Mori +, Animal Crossing and Animal Forest e+, she is an islander. Her name is based on the ankh, which is the Egyptian hieroglyphic character that reads "life."

Her catchphrase relates to her arrogant "snooty" personality, by saying "me," and a sound a cat makes, "meow." Her catchphrase may be interpreted as "me" (repeated twice) followed by a "meow." Egyptians worshiped cats, a cat god (Bastet the protective goddess), and the Egyptian headress, which also may be where the idea for Ankha came from. Since her Japanese name is Nile (practically all the Egyptians used to settle near the "Nile" River), and her headdress is Egyptian style, she is most likely to remind you of Ancient Egyptians

Last edited:
she should be moving soon!

Last edited:
4.5m. I'm collectng cats for my town. She's better than bob

Bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey heres some pics:
Picture 112.jpgPicture 113.jpg

Bump! Current highest bid is 11m by Longhorngirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back