• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Please help! (Japanese eShop)

AVGanondorf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
When I want to add funds to my Japanese 3DS, it wants 2 numbers for my credit card. I can read a little bit of Japanese, but not a lot of Kanji. What are those 2 numbers I should put in?

It wants your age.

I guess to make sure you're old enough. idk. I wasn't sure what it was when I added funds way back, but another user translated that screen and mentioned it's for your age.

It can help as a learning tool. That's why I got mine.

How much did you end up paying in US dollars? I've just bought a japanese 3DS and am not sure what would be more cost effective: buying from eShop or importing (I found an import price for about 70 bucks, including shipping.)

I downloaded the game off from Japanese eShop, and it costed me around $63 CAD to get it. No shipping prices are included if you opt for the download route.

Back