• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Please help; villager moving in!

Feraligator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I have Marcel's plot here, today.
If I ask Benjamin to move in, will his house plot appear tomorrow?
I have another free space so I'm not sure if this would work.

If a villager asks to move in, then there is enough room for them and it won't mess up any other villagers moving in. Once you run out of spots, no villager will request to move in. Found that out the hard way when I had an adorable villager camping in my town, I really wanted to get her to move in, but after talking to her for ten minutes straight, I finally figured out my town was full and that was why the move-in prompt never appeared. Also, if Benjamin is the camp spot or in another town, it usually takes 2-3days before their lot appears in your town after asking them to move-in, so Marcel should already be moved in before Benjamin's lot shows up.

Oh and if for some reason it doesn't work out and you can't get Benjamin, I have him in my town and don't really want him. I can let you know when gives me a move-out date. I like Benjamin and he's a nice villager (love the music it plays when you talk to him), but I'm trying to open up a few spots in my town, so I can get my dream villagers when/if they camp in my town or find another player who has them. I time travel in my game, so I usually have at least 2 villagers who move out every week.

Anyway, hope that info helps! : )

If a villager asks to move in, then there is enough room for them and it won't mess up any other villagers moving in. Once you run out of spots, no villager will request to move in. Found that out the hard way when I had an adorable villager camping in my town, I really wanted to get her to move in, but after talking to her for ten minutes straight, I finally figured out my town was full and that was why the move-in prompt never appeared. Also, if Benjamin is the camp spot or in another town, it usually takes 2-3days before their lot appears in your town after asking them to move-in, so Marcel should already be moved in before Benjamin's lot shows up.

Oh and if for some reason it doesn't work out and you can't get Benjamin, I have him in my town and don't really want him. I can let you know when gives me a move-out date. I like Benjamin and he's a nice villager (love the music it plays when you talk to him), but I'm trying to open up a few spots in my town, so I can get my dream villagers when/if they camp in my town or find another player who has them. I time travel in my game, so I usually have at least 2 villagers who move out every week.

Anyway, hope that info helps! : )
Thank you! The option to ask him to move into my town appeared, so I think it's confirmed that it worked.

Back