• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Please rate my new sig

muppetman

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Please can you rate my new sig! Cant be bothered to make this into a poll so just post [mark]/10

ta ^.^

PS. still doing bits and bobs to it, so expect little things to change
PPS. CONSTRUCTIVE critisism please, none of "IT SUCKS!", tell me how i could improve instead

8 and a half outta 10 its pretty cool although it doesnt match ur avatar then again neithier does anybodys so....9/10 :p ;)

ultimate650 said:
8 and a half outta 10 its pretty cool although it doesnt match ur avatar then again neithier does anybodys so....9/10 :p ;)
Reason it doesnt match my avatar is cos my avatar is my AC char, so people can recognise me when im on wifi with them ^.^ thanks for the comment

muppetman said:
ultimate650 said:
Reason it doesnt match my avatar is cos my avatar is my AC char, so people can recognise me when im on wifi with them ^.^ thanks for the comment
was tht sarcasim? :O

ultimate650 said:
muppetman said:
ultimate650 said:
was tht sarcasim? :O
No it wasnt sarcasm. i was just saying thanks for commenting :p

wasn't your name spelled wrong on the last 1? I don't remember if it was you or someone else.Anyway I rate the new one 9/10.

ultimate650 said:
D= wanna taste my lucas powah!?!!?! xD

uhmm 9/10 i like it =3

i like it a lot... did you make it? i like how he sort of fades into the background, and how whoever made it did that.

Back