• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Plot/Campsite/Villager Reset + Cycling Chat Thread

image.jpg1_zpshyzlt3uw.jpg

Around 3 cycling tries got me this, yes! :3

Aww this is a cute thread idea~ I'll have to remember to post here whenever I move my dreamies back to Laverre! c:

I used to plot reset in my old town, now with this new town, I just hope they put their house in a decent spot and I can roll with it. Except Frita and Ed. There were jerks and played their houses infront of my townhall where I wanted my fountain to go. Course they are the ones who refuse to move as well.

I convinced one of my Dreamie's to move in today from the campsite! Hopefully I won't have to do too much plot resetting for lil' Poppy to get a good place~

I always reset my town because im never happy with my town name ;-;
But I PROMISE this time ill stay with it!!
famous last words

I always reset my town because im never happy with my town name ;-;
But I PROMISE this time ill stay with it!!
famous last words

Lmao, that's exactly like my brother. And I always keep my stuff. Like my roblox account I have had since 2010 and I don't want to keep making new ones like him. XD.

I finally got Peanut to move into my town! She was one of my starting villagers in my first ever town in Wild World, and I've always had a soft spot for her. It took 20 tries but I FINALLY got her in an acceptable place ^-^ Maybe it was the peanut butter cookies I was making while I did my plot resetting?

Oh, I have a question about campsite villagers. How long after you convince them to move to your town will it take for them to plot your house? Gotta know so I know if I need to plot reset tomorrow or a day after, etc.

I convinced one of my Dreamie's to move in today from the campsite! Hopefully I won't have to do too much plot resetting for lil' Poppy to get a good place~

Good luck! Unfortunately when I invited Poppy to move in I didn't expect her plot resetting to take so long... o_o

I've been plot resetting Blanche for what seems like forever. I get tired of the process very quickly on top of wanting her in a specific 3x3 spot.

I plot reset Kiki yesterday. She was going where i wanted my flower clock to be or a few rows below where i wanted her plot to be since i have most of my villagers in a horizontal line across the bottom half of my map. I did go back in time and stick a yellow bench right below where i wanted her plot to go (but enough room so her plot can still fit) and it worked out great. I believe she only took 10-15 tries which isn't bad considering I had only one spot where I wanted her.

I've been plot resetting for Pecan since this morning (it's 2:13 now.... x.x) and she will almost always go right here:

ed78e6f54fbbe02bd7e4e5a0d6093d88.jpg

It is so incredibly frustrating because I'm not going to move my path to suit her, and if she was one BACK instead I would just say screw it and put her down! But nooope, she has to go here or right in front of my bridge.

i dont know how you people do it... i applaud people who have the patience to plot reset because i can't be arsed--but i wish i was OTL

Pecan finally put her plot down in an acceptable place. HOWEVER, I really hate it because I'm trying to keep all of my villagers around the river and hers is close to the cliff, where I've been planning on putting two of my player homes. I only have 4 villagers left and the odds are slim that she'll have a neighbor. Do I keep her where she is and change my plan? Plot reset for another several hours because perfectionism? I'm extremely conflicted ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screw it, I'm keeping her there. I'll have to move my path one over to make both of the houses fit but they should both fit in there. It's been all day and I need to move on with my life.

my town is still a work in progress so idrc where plots go, as long as they're not too close to things i can't take down. this was my second day villager resetting and oMG I finally got beau!!! he was the one I wanted to get most out of the 4 villagers i would've liked (beau, flurry, diana, fauna) and he was the first out of them to show up. spent all day yesterday and an hour today. his spot isn't perfect but it's definitely not obnoxious.

Just plotted Aurora in the corner of my town, I have to figure out how my paths will work though...

7sOFeDj.jpg

Happy that my plan to line up Mira's house with the police station worked out :D

Back