• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokeballs Selling So Damn Fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosiekitty405

The funny and sarcastic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Pokéball
Cake
I think stock needs to be a bit more per day because this Is freakin hard to get
Plus people are buying multiple(probably profit -_-') so that's even harder.

Anyways I say up the stock. People here are trying really hard to retrieve one but fail to.
Anyways people shouldn't buy more than 1. They are making it 1000x harder.
Once again all I'm saying this is f***ing hard! If you tell me to quit complaining blah
Blah blah please leave. I really don't feel like hearing that s**t.

So I think stock needs to be either

1. Higher
2. Install more often.
3. People quit buying multiple.

So thank you for reading and maybe someone is to agree with me...

I think the low stock of them makes them more rarer, hence that people sell them, a little profit could be made for TBT members on the TBT marketplace.

Plus its a rare collectable. It wouldn't be rare if it wasn't hard to get...

I was got mine maybe... 20 minutes after they first started selling them? I didn't know they were gonna sell out and people would be scrambling for them, or else I would have bought way more. Maybe I should sell mine.

They are really hard to get (I mean I stayed up until 2am when I worked at 5am to get one) but that's what makes them so rare and exciting to have. Why call them collectibles if everyone has them? I thought it was nice of them to start stocking them at noon instead of midnight for those who sleep during that hour or have a different time zone than us. They could have stocked less. They could have stocked it for a day and been done with it. And they're planning to do it again for future Pokemon releases. You probably have enough to get on one the TBT market. Good luck.

I ended up getting extras by accident. Only meant to get one. >.< Honestly, didn't think I'd even get one, so was surprised when I got the extra.

I did sell one, but I had no set price. Whatever they wanted to offer for it. As for the other extra, dunno what to do with them... maybe sell, maybe gift. Haven't made up my mind.

Last edited:
If you tell me to quit complaining blah
Blah blah please leave. I really don't feel like hearing that s**t.

Quit complaining.
You can feel whatever you want, but we're not going to change it.

It's the way it is for a reason. The item is supposed to be rare, and to be honest, I've NEVER seen our community go so crazy over a shop item before. People buying and selling, it's amazing. If you can't get one from the shop then buy one from someone who managed to get more than one.

Also, if you don't stop with the cursing I'm going to send you an infraction. It's getting ridiculous.

^

Medal.
Very well said.

Last edited:
THE POKEBALLS ARE SO DAMN RARE and the time they go on stock are just adfssadggkladmfakemfo. So i know that feel OP :[

Kayla gave me one though. How nice <3

THE POKEBALLS ARE SO DAMN RARE and the time they go on stock are just adfssadggkladmfakemfo. So i know that feel OP :[

Kayla gave me one though. How nice <3

Sameeee she is nice isn't she?<3

Quit complaining.
You can feel whatever you want, but we're not going to change it.

It's the way it is for a reason. The item is supposed to be rare, and to be honest, I've NEVER seen our community go so crazy over a shop item before. People buying and selling, it's amazing. If you can't get one from the shop then buy one from someone who managed to get more than one.

Also, if you don't stop with the cursing I'm going to send you an infraction. It's getting ridiculous.

Dude, well said.

im not going to bend my schedule to buy them but if im online when theyre restocked then ill buy one i guess

I've tried every day to get one but always out of stock. I've just given up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back