• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"King's Shield again!" It failed. Oh crap. What is this, 6-4?

"Haxorus, go! Outrage!"

Pyroar fainted after taking hits from aegislash and haxorus.
4 of his pokemon left compared to my 5, looks like I'm in the lead for now!
"Go, Dragalge! Dragon pulse!"

Last edited:
I continued to leave Haxorus in. DPulse did quite a bit, but I fired off one more Outrage.

Dragalge was down to a tiny slither of health, but rather than switching him out, I went for one last dragon pulse before he would inevitably faint next turn, since it seemed to do considerable damage to Haxorus. Probably wouldn't be enough to knock Haxorus out though.

I knew that Haxorus could survive...until he fainted from a crit. "Pyroar, go!"

Ah. This tiny amount of health isn't going to last long enough to take pyroar out...
"Dragalge, surf!"

Last edited:
That did my Sylveon in. Tia was the new Champion. I looked at her, and then at the fallen Sylveon, and then at her... "Congrats. I'm very happy for you."

I... Won...
It took a while to sink in that I had just beaten the Champion, and became the new champion myself.
"Thanks," I said eventually, "for such a great battle."
After my pokemon were healed for me, I realised that I would have to battle again practially straight away. I'd have to battle all of the others. Or, at least one of them.

Back