• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Congrats on winning Tia!" I exclamied to Tia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"It's too bad Steve was ony the Champion for a few minutes, though..."

"Thanks!"
I wonder which of them will challenge me now... I thought, looking at the group of my friends, standing there.

Last edited:
"Good luck, Marco." I said, wishing him good luck.

Will I be fighting him or Tia after this battle? Guess I'll have to see...

I left the area, making my way back out to the exit of Victory Road. And I sat on one of the benches, sitting there, the flashes of memories going through my minds. The teasing of "AkiTo", the trip kiss, the incidents with Marco, the date, the prank gone wrong, the escape to Coumarine, everything. I sat there, thinking about everything. Eventually, I got up, and I started for home. (This is my final post, BTW, until AiS starts)

Last edited:
Despite being a fire tyoe move, magma storm did quite a considerable amount of damage to Pyroar. She might get KOed already...
"Pyroar, crunch!"

(wow you guys sure do work fast xD)

I watched the intense battle of Tia and Steve. Now that it's Marco's turn, I wonder who'll reign champion. I could learn a thing or two from the battles.

(wow you guys sure do work fast xD)

I watched the intense battle of Tia and Steve. Now that it's Marco's turn, I wonder who'll reign champion. I could learn a thing or two from the battles.

"Tomoe, who do you think is going to win?"

Delphox received even more damage from the water type move, and was almost to the point of a KOage.

"Don't know if this will work, but…Flame Wheel!"

"It's quite hard to tell...Tia has some reasonably tough Pokemon but we don't know how much Marco improved."

"It's quite hard to tell...Tia has some reasonably tough Pokemon but we don't know how much Marco improved."

"Yeah, I wonder which one of us will end up being the Champion, after all these battles. I think you stand a good chance."

Back