• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Yeah. We should book a hotel first, then get something to eat. Maybe we should leave Tomoe at the hotel…" I hesitated. I looked at Steve. "We mean a hotel in this city, for tonight."

Last edited:
"Ok. I'm going down to route 13 to train before I take on the gym, I'll meet up with you all later. By the way, where's Max? He disappeared ages ago and never came back...."

(I'm pretty busy today, so I won't be on a lot. D: But I should be on more this Afternoon.)

"I'm right here!" I shouted as I walked in and had Magnezone out of it's Pokeball. "By the way, if you're wondering why I'm doing this, I learned something from Professor Elm in the Johto region saying walking with Pokemon increases Friendship levels with them." I put Magnezone back in it's Pokeball and walk into the room.

"Oh, there you are!

Well, whatever, I'm gonna go train on route 13, see you guys later!"
With that, I left for route 13, which was nothing more than a baren wasteland.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Interesting. FireNinja1 is booking us in this hotel, by the way."

(His character is Steve..)

I booked us into a hotel room. I went off to Route 13, where I could present my theory to the engineers. As I walked toward the plant, I saw the generator, all the wires numbered. I walked into the plant. "Hello, I'd like to see the head engineer." They, for some reason, let me into his office. I gave him the presentation about all of the statistics, capacity, the theory of mine. "Interesting. We never have seen this flaw in such a prestigious system. Thank you for making us aware to such an issue." Just then, the electricity shut off. "What the-"
Over the P.A. "Attention. Team Flare will now overtake this plant in the process of conquering the world. Surrender while you can."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Interesting. Steve is booking us in this hotel, by the way."

(I'M STEVE!!111one!!1)

Last edited:
I saw Steve running past me, heading towards the power plant. I trained up my weakest pokemon, Kirlia, until she was the same as my other pokemon, evolving into Gardevoir in the process, then decided follow Steve to find out what he was up to.

The engineers were all typing and analyzing lines of code. "What's going on?"
"Let me see..." The screen had a bunch of lines of code, but the engineer was able to spot it quickly.
He pointed to a line, which said LMI-4 OVERLOAD "Looks like your theory was right, kid. Too late though. We've got a shortage in Lumiose City, and some people have decided to hijack us right when this happens."

Last edited:
"Uh...yeah, Team Flare decided to attempt to hijack the Power Plant."
Just then, four Grunts rounded the corner. "Ooh, it's Stupid and Stupider: the two lovebirds that don't know fashion."
"Hey! Sylveon, Moonblast!"

Last edited:
I was continuing to train Fennekin, when I heard battling where Steve and Tia were. I ran over there and saw 4 Grunts battling them. I stood by, waiting for them to notice.

Marco walked up behind us. After about 10 seconds I shouted without turning around, "Hey Marco, are you gonna help us? Or just stand around gawping?"

I walk out into the Lumoise Badlands, and see what's going down at the Power Plant. I sneak in undetected and decide to spy on Team Flare. "Hmm...Strange...I think I can either keep doing this until I get caught or whenever Steve gets done battling those Grunts outside."

Back