• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

I followed Tomoe in, and looked out the window as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Going shiny hunting, so I'll be gone for a little bit.)

I leaned back and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. No yelling, no fighting. It feels too good.
I soon felt into slumber and rested on the window.

(I need to sleep @_@ Pretend I'm still with you guys)

Everybody came in and was seated, and the train started. I looked out the window at the cityscape, and felt more peaceful than I had in days. I looked over at Tomoe. She was sleeping, probably because of the Gyrados attack from yesterday. I looked at my Fennekin's pokeball and sighed. I can't wait to get some more Pokemon. I'm tired of just one. I said, and fell asleep, too.

I played with Sylveon a bit, feeding him treats. Sadly, it got a bit too of of hand when he ran after a treat and landed on Marco. A complete accident. Well, this is going to suck.

Last edited:
Noticing Steve playing with Sylveon, I decided to play with kirlia for a bit.
I could immediately tell that there would be trouble when sylveon landed on Marco.

Last edited:
I was woken up by a Sylveon, and looked at Steve, who had a sheepish look on his face. I just grinned and gave it back to him, continuing to sleep.

Phew, that was a close one. I put the Pokeball back in my bag, and read about the Kalos Power Plant. I knew how to shut down the plant for years now, but I couldn't tell anyone because nobody took me seriously. All it took was a town the size of Santalune City to use excessive electricity, about 110% of what every household's limit. That'd shut down the generator entirely, causing the Power Plant to restart automatically. It could take days for that restart to finish. "There's always a flaw in the system." I didn't remember where I got that quote from, so I just continued reading. (The quote was from Catching Fire, I believe it was Beetee)

Last edited:
"Look!" I said to steve. I pointed out of the window, "we're nearly there, the pokemon center is visible from here!"
(Nice hunger games reference there xD)

"Uh...
Oh, there, it's like built into the cliff. I can see the statues outside it.
By the way, what should we do about these guys?" I pointed to Tomoe and the others, asleep. "Should we wake them up?"

I sent Sylveon to wake Tomoe up, being the lazy person I was. Sylveon gently nuzzled her.

"Sure! Maybe we should book a hotel now ready for tonight, Tomoe still looks pretty tired and probably won't want to travel lots after what happened yesterday..."

Back