• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Those guys again? What were they doing this time?"

Last edited:
"Dunno, something to do with the power plant I think. Oh, yeah, Akira. How would you feel about going back around all of the previous gyms so Marco can get his badges?"

Last edited:
"Hm, sounds kinda fun. I heard if you encouter a lot of Pokemon, you'll find a differntly colored one! I already have one, but it'll be fun to hunt for one, so perhaps if I go back, I'll find one since I'm encountering twice as many Pokemon."

Last edited:
"Then let's get going!" I fistpumped the air. Although it dropped when I was thinking. "How do we get there?"

"Wow, I didn't think of that...
Now we just need Max's approval. Though he ditches us quite a lot anyway..."

(Btw my kirlia evolved into a gardevoir.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"If we go south we'll come out at Lumiose, and can go to Santalune city from there."

(Okay, can everyone tell me what to update? I finally have time to.)

"Anyways, I'm going to try to evolve my Eevee into an Flareon. Has anyone seen a Fire Stone?"

(maybe means yes.
For my updates, Axew is now Fraxure, and I replaced Snorlax for Gyarados.)

"Oh, cool! If you don't have one, I can buy one when we revisit Lumiose."

Last edited:
"I didn't really get the time to visit, I only knew it from a guy who kept pestering me to sell a Charizardite, whatever that is." I said.

"Shall we head off now then?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Oh! Tomoe, that's a mega stone. I read about it when researching. It allows charizard to mega evolve."

Back