• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon: Adventures in Kalos! (Pokemon Role Play)

"Indeed..." I responded. "It was for 1,000,000 pokedollars anyway so maybe not. Let's go ~"

"Correct. Grass-type is my favorite type."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Unforuantly, I have nothing effective against grass, that's why I need a Fire Stone..."

"Pyroar can take it. He's great at burning the grass types." I entered the gate back into Coumarine City.

Everyone else was going to fight the gym, so I rushed off ahead of them, wanting to be the first there. When I got into the gym and looked up, my whole body started shaking and I couldn't move.

Last edited:
"Oh, thanks! Have 1000 PokeDollars." I said.

I then evovled my Eevee, and gave it a TM, and it learned Fire Spin.

"Anyways, I better hurry! Everyone's already there, but us!" I said, running to the gym.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I then entered the gym, and realized it was another gym that dealed with heights.

"Great. Vines, at high heights."

I went in and looked up. "..." I was speechless but gulped down my fears and immediately began climbing.

"U-uh, I think I'm going to train my Flareon for a bit." I said, trying to come up with an accuse for not cllimbing the vines.

"Okay then." I grabbed a vine, swung across the pit, and grabbed the next one.

Nervously, I began to climb. I was prerfectly fine climbing the vines, but then froze the moment I came to a part where I had to swing across on a vine.

Back