Pokemon Dash

JJRAMONE2 said:
hey you pikachu was pretty kool.
It was new, but it was really stupid. I'd be so embarassed talking to a Pokemon. >__<

JJRAMONE2 said:
hey you pikachu was pretty kool.
It was for the first about...
20 seconds.
Than it was just plain stupid.
Pokemon Dash got bad scores in every magazine/website I read.

"Pokemon Dash is anything but amusing and offers up perhaps one of the worst gaming experiences you'll ever have the chance to play. It is devoid of charm, it lacks in character and is simply a piece of overpriced garbage." Very harsh words. :|

PIKMIN042 said:
"Pokemon Dash is anything but amusing and offers up perhaps one of the worst gaming experiences you'll ever have the chance to play. It is devoid of charm, it lacks in character and is simply a piece of overpriced garbage." Very harsh words. :|
Yeah, but to me, they speak the truth. Pokemon Dash is one of the worst Pokemon games out, IMO.

UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Yeah, but to me, they speak the truth. Pokemon Dash is one of the worst Pokemon games out, IMO.
I don't diagree.

:p That was kinda mean, though. :r

Back