Shop Pokémon Galore! [Shinies, Megastones and more!]

PM sent~

Don't forget to add me everyone! My Friend Code is in the sidebar ^^
My trainer name in Lafiel, and it would be a great help if you could PM me your trainer name.

Ik it says not to ask in the OP and I understand if you say no but can I pick my order up tomorro.

It's been a long day and i'm on he verge of falling asleep :s

Ik it says not to ask in the OP and I understand if you say no but can I pick my order up tomorro.
It's been a long day and i'm on he verge of falling asleep :s

Sure! The message in the first post is for regular school weeks, but I don't have school tomorrow, so I don't mind postponing the trade. ^^
Don't forget to send me your trainer name and friend code~ :)

Bump <3
I now have 5 IV Phiones~^^
The main post will be edited later :)

Last edited:
I would totally be interesting in your shiny Fletching, but I do not have 250TBT unfortunately. All I have is 226 TBT, if you will take that let me know, if not that's ok. :) Someone will likely come along with 250tbt anyways.

Let me know where you stand on this, and I'll either drop the offer or fill out the form depending on what you say. ^.^

Last edited:
I would totally be interesting in your shiny Fletching, but I do not have 250TBT unfortunately. All I have is 226 TBT, if you will take that let me know, if not that's ok. :) Someone will likely come along with 250tbt anyways.

Let me know where you stand on this, and I'll either drop the offer or fill out the form depending on what you say. ^.^

I can pay the 17 bells for you

I can pay the 17 bells for you

Awe, thanks so much for the offer! ^.^ I have actually just earned enough by doing lots on TBT tonight, so I am now able to pay in full. Thanks so much though I greatly appreciate it you are super kind! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so to clear everything up, I am interesting in your shiny Fletching and I will pay the full 250TBT. :)

FORM TO FILL OUT
1. What is your Trainer Name? Holly
2. Friend Code? Under Avatar, but it's: 4742-5654-2876
3. Hours you are available. Eastern (EST?) I am often up super late so your time being behind mine shouldn't be a problem.

One last thing, I'm assuming that it is not nicknamable, but if it is can you let me know? If so, what gender is it?

Last edited:
FORM TO FILL OUT
1. What is your Trainer Name? Caitlin
2. Friend Code? Sidebar
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.) 2-10 pm PST on weekdays but anytime on weekend.

-
Shiny pikachu please~

Awe, thanks so much for the offer! ^.^ I have actually just earned enough by doing lots on TBT tonight, so I am now able to pay in full. Thanks so much though I greatly appreciate it you are super kind! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so to clear everything up, I am interesting in your shiny Fletching and I will pay the full 250TBT. :)

FORM TO FILL OUT
1. What is your Trainer Name? Holly
2. Friend Code? Under Avatar, but it's: 4742-5654-2876
3. Hours you are available. Eastern (EST?) I am often up super late so your time being behind mine shouldn't be a problem.

One last thing, I'm assuming that it is not nicknamable, but if it is can you let me know? If so, what gender is it?

The Fletchling is a he, and he's not Nicknameable U_U

- - - Post Merge - - -

FORM TO FILL OUT
1. What is your Trainer Name? Caitlin
2. Friend Code? Sidebar
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.) 2-10 pm PST on weekdays but anytime on weekend.

-
Shiny pikachu please~

Adding you~ :)

Got the Oval Charm/Shiny Charm finally~ First post will be updated in a bit~

Running off to go purchase a Parakeet~ :) I will be back in about 30 minutes.

Bump~

I really should update the first post with my new stock :c
Ugh, too lazy ;^;

Updated first post, still need to update the Trophy Shinies Tab U_U
If you want to reserve ahead of time/check before I update the first post, PM me with a list of Shinies you want.

Can you level my Level 42 Sylveon to Level 100? I'm not actually sure of the cost, but would it be around 109 TBT? uwu (I just really want to have a super strong girly pokemon, don't know why though haha ^w^)

Last edited:
Can you level my Level 42 Sylveon to Level 100? I'm not actually sure of the cost, but would it be around 109 TBT? uwu (I just really want to have a super strong girly pokemon, don't know why though haha ^w^)

Yup! PM me your IGN ~ ^^

Hello!! I'd like to buy a ability capsule, 75TBT right? :)

1. What is your Trainer Name? Nana
2. Friend Code? to the right lol
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.) - EST time zone, I can get on from like 1pm to 10pm usually

Hello!! I'd like to buy a ability capsule, 75TBT right? :)

1. What is your Trainer Name? Nana
2. Friend Code? to the right lol
3. Hours you are available. If you don't go by PST, post your time zone (Not your country.) - EST time zone, I can get on from like 1pm to 10pm usually

Please add me and send the TBT~

Back