• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokemon General(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter now, I just lost my Nuzlocke to Elsa... I'm not good with grinding so my team got wittled down to just my Sandile (Quake) and Herdier (Snoopy) but they got wiped out by her Zebstrika... I'll be doing an egglocke on B2 soon, but I'll need to get an AR first to get the eggs on...

Serebii said:
It has been confirmed through an advert in Nat Geo magazine that two special events are coming to North America. These events are based on Mega Evolutions. First, from August 13th to September 17th, you will be able to download Heracross or Pinsir to your X & Y games over the Internet. In addition to that, if you go to Gamestop stores from August 18th to August 31st, you'll be able to receive a special serial code to download the Heracronite or Pinsirite Mega Stones. We'll provide full details on this event as it comes, including if it is in other regions.
Edit @ 16:02: Heracross comes at Level 50 with the moves Bullet Seed, Pin Missile, Close Combat, and Megahorn and will download to Pok?mon X while Pinsir also comes at Level 50 with the moves X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Return and will download to Pok?mon Y. Their abilities are random and they both have a set nature of Adamant. The Mega Stone event sends Heracronite to Pok?mon X and Pinsirite to Pok?mon Y.
I think this event is a lot better than the recent mega Charizard event in the UK...

It doesn't matter now, I just lost my Nuzlocke to Elsa... I'm not good with grinding so my team got wittled down to just my Sandile (Quake) and Herdier (Snoopy) but they got wiped out by her Zebstrika... I'll be doing an egglocke on B2 soon, but I'll need to get an AR first to get the eggs on...
Just as an addition to the egglocke part. Would people be comfortable making me eggs on Pokegen for B2 and then sending them to me? The resulting Pokemon will be transferred over to my copy of X when the egglocke ends but will not be traded at all so no one else will get these Pokemon. So, the eggs would also need to be 'legal', so only Pokemon who can be bred in their lowest stage (e.g. a Sentret coming out of the egg is legal but a Furret is not) and all their moves would have to be Gen 5 legal (e.g. a Drilbur with scratch, mud sport and rapid spin would be legal as scratch and mud sport are standard and rapid spin is an egg move) as well as abilities.

Nearer to the time I won't mind PMing Pokegen instructions for producing a legal egg, but for now I just want to know if people would be comfortable using Pokegen to make eggs for my egglocke.

Seems like volcanion and hoopa won't be coming before the new ruby and sapphires...suppose its like with genesect where that didn't come until after B2 and W2 even though its entry was in B and W.

Seems like volcanion and hoopa won't be coming before the new ruby and sapphires...suppose its like with genesect where that didn't come until after B2 and W2 even though its entry was in B and W.

Majority of D/P events didn't happen until after Platinum released.

Don't forget about the third game of the Kalos region that's almost certain to come out after ORAS. Gen VI still has a long time to go before it is taken over by Gen VII!

Is anyone doing egglocke in XY?

I might do when I finish my Wonderlocke in Y, but it will take a while since I'll have to ask for eggs...
Just as a question is trading the only way to get eggs on to Y from another copy of the game? I have bred a few on X but it won't let me put them on PokeBank... It's really annoying if I have to trade everyone of them over on to a fresh game where Pokeballs are more limited...

EDIT: Okay, after doing some thinking I'm going to buy myself another copy of X on Wednesday (Purely because I know I'm going into town then) and start an egglocke on that. After trading over the box of random eggs I have already got on my main X I will be accepting egg trades on that from Thursday 7th August to Friday 15th August, during the week I'll only be on 6pm to 9pm GMT not including dinner break. I'm aiming for at least 3 more boxes after my 1st box. I can offer random pokemon off my pokebank or I can try and get a specific pokemon off my friend safaris, but no "I want x iv Pokemon" or "I want x shiny", you may get either a random pokemon or an available pokemon off friend safari. My in-game name for it will be Bandit, like in all my challenges.
If you PM me between now and Thursday with a specific pokemon that would be easiest for me and we can get on with that trade on Thursday.

Last edited:
Noo, you catch pokemon and breed them. You can only use the bres pokemonnin baytle. You don't have to tranafer uness you want a certain type of pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Noo, you catch pokemon and breed them. You can only use the bred pokemon in baytle. You don't have to tranafer uness you want a certain type of pokemon.

Noo, you catch pokemon and breed them. You can only use the bres pokemonnin baytle. You don't have to tranafer uness you want a certain type of pokemon.
I was going with how practically everyone plays egglockes, you get 10 or so boxes of eggs- normally made by other people on Pokegen or traded to you in the case of XY- you play like a regular Nuzlocke, catch the first pokemon on a route, fainting equals perma boxing or release. But when you catch a Pokemon you exchange it for one of the eggs in the PC, hatch the egg nickname it and level it up to the caught Pokemon's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back